What is known about Readcolor.com?
Readcolor.com infection is mostly oriented to the Chinese speaking computer users. However, it does not mean that your computer is safe from the infection, if you are a different language speaker. Readcolor.com may get to any PC user’s computer. Once the infection finds its way to your virtual machine, Readcolor.com will perform many unwanted changes to your internet browsers. Your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer will be introduced to a new search engine and homepage. You will no longer be able to choose your preferred web browsers’ settings. The only way to get your computer’s control back is to delete Readcolor.com threat once and for all.
Why Readcolor.com removal is so important?
Computer specialists classify Readcolor.com as an annoying browser hijacker. This type of programs are not reputable and should be eliminated from your electronic device as soon as possible. Without Readcolor.com removal, your computer will be flooded with ads. More than that, Readcolor.com will continuously try to lead you to the very dark side of the internet. Thus, you may soon find even more dangerous threats on your electronic machine.
On top of that, Readcolor.com gathers information about its users. Readcolor.com will try to find out as much as possible about your web browsing habits. The collected data can be later used for the commercial purposes. Readcolor.com might also sell the gathered information to the suspicious third parties. You should take care of your own security and delete Readcolor.com without further due.
How did Readcolor.com infection find my computer’s system?
If you have recently installed a new application from a questionable website, chances are that Readcolor.com hijacker has sneaked onto your PC together with the unwanted program. In the majority of cases, browser hijackers find the users computers with the help of other unwanted programs. As a result, there is probably more than one application that you may have to erase, if you want to delete Readcolor.com. For those who want to avoid similar issues in the future, we would like to recommend to follow the installation wizard. The undesirable programs usually hide in the “Advanced” and “Custom” settings. The application will not be able to get into your computer, if you delect it in the installation setup. However, if the unwanted program has already found a way to the PC, you should delete Readcolor.com ASAP.
How to uninstall Readcolor.com from my computer’s system?
It may be more difficult than you think to remove Readcolor.com infection from your virtual machine. Hence, you should get some professional help and implement a reputable antivirus application. Your security tool will be able to detect and erase all the suspicious programs. Also, do not forget to keep your antispyware tool up to date. In this case, your malware removal application will be able to protect your computer’s system from the future threats.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Readcolor.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Readcolor.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Readcolor.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Readcolor.com and related programs.
Remove Readcolor.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Readcolor.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Readcolor.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Readcolor.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Readcolor.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Readcolor.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Readcolor.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Readcolor.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Readcolor.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Readcolor.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.