About this infection
YOCOURSENEWS.INFO pop-ups and redirects are occurring because you possibly have an adware program on your computer. This means that you recently installed freeware and did not notice that it had adware attached to it. This is hardly a rare occurrence as those attached items are usually hidden. Adware is not malicious so no need to panic if you start seeing more ads then usual. It will not directly harm your computer.
However, adware generated advertisements might not always be so harmless. Some of them could lead users to malicious software so if you are not careful, you may end up with a malware infection. And in general, even if adware was perfectly safe, who would want a program that increases the amount of ads you see? Adverts are already intrusive enough. Just delete YOCOURSENEWS.INFO adware and you can go back to usual browsing.
How would adware infect a computer?
Like we mentioned above, adware is usually attached to freeware as an extra offer. While it is optional, it’s attached in a way that allows it to install automatically if you do not deselect it. To do that, you need to access Advanced or Custom settings and uncheck the boxes of all added offers. Do not use Default settings and do not allow any questionable offer to go past you. They are hidden in Advanced for a reason. If you do allow those extra items to enter, you will constantly have to remove YOCOURSENEWS.INFO or similar.
What does adware do?
Adware, short for advertisement-supported software, generates ads and fills your screen with them. The adware can usually affect all leading browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, so if you start seeing ads in one browser, there’s high change they will appear in all of them. There’s little you can do to avoid the ads besides having to uninstall YOCOURSENEWS.INFO. So you best get to it. The redirects will happen at random times, even when browsing completely legitimate websites, which is why it’s so irritating. Engaging with whatever the redirect shows you is not recommended because you could end up being exposed to something malicious. Adware does not care whether you get redirected to dangerous sites, it cares to generate income. So if it does not take care of your security, you need to do it yourself. And you can do that by performing YOCOURSENEWS.INFO removal.
How to delete YOCOURSENEWS.INFO?
Now that you realize adware has no place on your computer, you need to remove YOCOURSENEWS.INFO. It can be done in two ways, automatically and in a manual way. If you go with the latter, you will have to find the adware yourself, which could become time-consuming. Which is why we would recommend you go with automatic YOCOURSENEWS.INFO removal. The anti-spyware software would locate and uninstall YOCOURSENEWS.INFO without you having to do anything.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove YOCOURSENEWS.INFO RedirectUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect and related programs.
Remove YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable YOCOURSENEWS.INFO Redirect and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.