What is Enclosely.info?
Enclosely.info is similar to a number of other domains ending with “info” as it is also related to an advertising-supported application. Encountering this website on a regular basis suggests that you have adware on your computer. Adware is used by its owners for generating revenue through the pay-per-click advertising. What it means for computer users is that they will continue to run into ads as long as the unwanted program stays installed. If you wish to get rid of Enclosely.info ads, you will have to uninstall the application causing them.
How does Enclosely.info work?
If you are unfamiliar with the bundling distribution method, it is rather possible that you ended up with the potentially unwanted app by accident. During the installation of free third party software, you get presented with offers to install additional programs. They may be presented as useful tools, but their primary goal is to make money for the people developing them. If you skip the wizard steps without paying attention to them, you agree to adding these unnecessary apps unwittingly. If you wish to avoid lowering your PC’s stability by flooding its memory with useless programs, you should be more attentive during free software installation.
Once inside, the adware will not stop intruding on your surfing. You will see various pop-ups, pop-unders, banners, audio and video ads, and other advertising content in your browsers. You will also get redirected to pages like Enclosely.info that will contain advertising data as well. It is safe to say that you will be surrounded by ads at all times. What is important for you to know is that these advertisements are not monitored by anyone. They could be completely bogus and trusting them could result in serious troubles. We suggest that you eliminate Enclosely.info and other ads from your browsers as soon as possible.
How to remove Enclosely.info?
In order to delete Enclosely.info for good, you will have to identify and terminate its related app. You can do that with the help of our free scanner. You are also welcome to make use of the malware removal tool provided on our page as a way to not only erase Enclosely.info related software, but also to get rid of other unwelcome components. Moreover, the anti-malware will allow you to use the Internet without any worries in the future as it comes with malware prevention features. Alternatively, you can terminate Enclosely.info manually. We have prepared the manual Enclosely.info removal guide below this article for your convenience.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Enclosely.infoUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Enclosely.info. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Enclosely.info and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Enclosely.info and related programs.
Remove Enclosely.info from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Enclosely.info from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Enclosely.info from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Enclosely.info from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Enclosely.info or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Enclosely.info from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Enclosely.info from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Enclosely.info from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Enclosely.info from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Enclosely.info and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.