Ezexploration.com Removal Instructions
Ezexploration.com falls into the category of browser hijackers as it alters your browser settings upon arrival. The hijacker affects all popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and others. It aims at boosting web traffic, which is how it generates revenue for its creators, Pelican Software SRL.
The hijacker inserts adverts into your visited sites, causes redirects, tracks your cookies, and so on. There is nothing especially beneficial about it. We recommend that you delete Ezexploration.com from your browsers and go back to your preferred settings.
How to remove Ezexploration.com?
The main change that the hijacker causes has to do with your browser preferences. More specifically, your home page and default search provider get switched to Ezexploration.com. The website contains a search box, which reroutes you to Bing.com. Clearly, you can use Bing Search directly, if you so choose. You should also keep in mind that if you see any ads on the home page itself or in the search results, it would be best to avoid clicking on them as they be untrustworthy.
The trouble with any browser hijacker is not just that it floods you with adverts and causes unnecessary redirects, but also that this data is not monitored by anyone. The adverts may be completely fake and they could lead you to corrupted sites. Visiting them may result in various unwanted consequences including infecting your PC with malicious programs, sharing your personal details with unreliable sources, wasting your money on fake products, and so on. You should not tolerate the fact that the hijacker exposes you to such risks. We advise that you terminate Ezexploration.com without hesitation. Its removal will also ensure that you get rid of such annoying symptoms as Internet surfing and system slow downs, the use of tracking cookies, and more.
How to remove Ezexploration.com?
In order to uninstall Ezexploration.com from your browsers, you will have to uninstall its related program first. You can do that manually or automatically. If you choose manual Ezexploration.com removal, you can use the free scanner from our page to detect the unwanted application. Once you do, you can use the instructions below the article to uninstall it and also fix your browser settings afterwards. Alternatively, you can remove Ezexploration.com automatically with the help of the anti-malware utility presented on our page. If you implement it, it will not only perform a system scan, but also delete Ezexploration.com along with other unwanted components that it detects. Moreover, the utility will shield your PC from various threats you may encounter on the Internet in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Ezexploration.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Ezexploration.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Ezexploration.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Ezexploration.com and related programs.
Remove Ezexploration.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Ezexploration.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Ezexploration.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Ezexploration.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Ezexploration.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Ezexploration.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Ezexploration.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Ezexploration.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Ezexploration.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Ezexploration.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.