What is Fanli90.cn?
Fanli90.cn is a fake Internet search engine even though it tries to convince users that it is a good search tool. It has all the features of a browser hijacker. It enters illegally computers and then it changes all browsers’ settings to be visible to users. Not all the people understand that websites that appear on browsers without permission are bad, so, unfortunately, they continue using this questionable search tool and risk causing harm to their computers.
Others, luckily, understand that search tools set without their permission are bad news and thus go to delete Fanli90.cn from browsers. It seems that you are the one who see the danger in keeping this website set because you are reading this report. You will find all the dangers Fanli90.cn might cause if you use it as your default search tool here. Experienced specialists have also provided some information, which we hope you will find useful, about the Fanli90.cn removal. Enjoy reading!
What does Fanli90.cn do?
Fanli90.cn looks like a trustworthy search engine for many users, but it is definitely not a reliable search provider. First of all, good search tools never show up on browsers without permission. Secondly, research has shown that Fanli90.cn contains potentially dangerous links that might redirect to untrustworthy places on the web. For example, you might even end up on a website having malicious software and spreading it. Finally, the use of an untrustworthy search tool might cause many problems associated with the privacy, especially if the information recorded by Fanli90.cn is sold to bad people. Just like a bunch of other untrustworthy search tools, it gathers information about users and their activities, e.g. clicks on advertisements, websites visited, etc. On top of that, submitted personal information might be collected too by this questionable tool, so you should go to implement the Fanli90.cn removal as soon as possible.
How did Fanli90.cn enter my PC?
As you already know, a browser hijacker infection is the one responsible for setting Fanli90.cn on all your browsers. It is usually promoted using a method called bundling. In most cases, this threat is presented as an additional offer in the setup wizard and users who do not uncheck the box that allows it to enter the system end up with a browser hijacker inside their computers. You can prevent this from happening by choosing the Advanced installation option allowing users to see which programs are going to be installed on the computer. There is another method to protect the computer too – install a legitimate anti-malware or anti-spyware tool.
How can I uninstall Fanli90.cn from all my browsers?
There is only two ways to remove Fanli90.cn from browsers, so choose the removal method you like. First is the manual method – users have to delete Fanli90.cn from browsers themselves or they can simply replace this untrustworthy search tool with a new search provider. The second method is the automatic one. The automatic Fanli90.cn removal is several times quicker because users do not need to remove Fanli90.cn themselves. All they need to do is to open the tool for deleting malware.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove fanli90.cn VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall fanli90.cn Virus. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like fanli90.cn Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall fanli90.cn Virus and related programs.
Remove fanli90.cn Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall fanli90.cn Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete fanli90.cn Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove fanli90.cn Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for fanli90.cn Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete fanli90.cn Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase fanli90.cn Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove fanli90.cn Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall fanli90.cn Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable fanli90.cn Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.