What is Flipora.com?
Flipora.com (also known as Static.flipora.com) belongs to Infoaxe, Inc. and falls into the category of browser hijackers. It affects all browsers that the user has installed by altering their settings. The hijacker accesses computer systems with the help of other freeware. It causes various modifications, all of which aim at achieving its main goal, which is generating online traffic. By doing so, Infoaxe makes money. As there is no reason to keep this app on your PC, we suggest that you get rid of Flipora.com as soon as you can.
How does Flipora.com work?
Flipora.com is a part of the Flipora add-on that is supposed to improve user’s online experience. In reality, however, it does nothing other than track your cookies, cause redirects to its sponsors, and expose you to advertising data. The extension travels in free software bundles, so it is rather possible that you acquired it by accident. To avoid similar potentially unwanted apps in the future, you have to pay more attention to the freeware that you download and install.
The main symptom of the hijacker is that it replaces your home page and default search engine with Flipora.com upon arrival. This is done to ensure that you get sponsored search results and to present you with even more advertising data. In addition to that, you will see various adverts on sites that have nothing to do with the hijacker. Please note that these ads could lead to dangerous domains containing virtual scams. There is no question that the ads lower your online security as falling for an online scam can result in malware infections, money losses, personal data disclosure, and other unwelcome consequences. That is why we urge you not to waste any time and eliminate Flipora.com from your browsers without hesitation.
How to remove Flipora.com?
You can delete Flipora.com manually or automatically by implementing a malware prevention and removal tool. You are welcome to use the security software from our page to complete the automatic Flipora.com removal without any difficulty. The anti-malware will scan your computer thoroughly and discover all suspicious elements. It will erase Flipora.com and other unsafe files and programs. More than that, it will keep your PC protected in the future by shielding it from various online threats in real time. The alternative option is to terminate Flipora.com manually with the help of the instructions presented right below. They explain in detail how you can uninstall the hijacker’s related software and restore your browser settings to your original preferences.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Flipora.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Flipora.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Flipora.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Flipora.com and related programs.
Remove Flipora.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Flipora.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Flipora.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Flipora.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Flipora.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Flipora.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Flipora.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Flipora.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Flipora.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Flipora.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.