How to uninstall HackTool:Win32/Keygen
HackTool:Win32/Keygen can be used for creating license keys to register software illegally. This may be the reason why some computer users acquire it and keep it on their computer. Unfortunately, this so-called tool also comes with quite a few issues. It can decrease your system performance, download malicious files onto your computer without your knowledge and steal your personal data.
The parasite may also create a backdoor making your PC vulnerable to remote attacks. The infection may be detected under such aliases as Malware.Packer.Gen, Suspicious_Gen4.ATNVF, Trojan.Agent/Gen-StartPage, and some others. If this threat is present in your system, we advise that you terminate HackTool:Win32/Keygen without further delay.
HackTool:Win32/Keygen will affect your computer performance as well as your online browsing. It may block some of your programs, especially those that have to do with online security. The parasite may slow down your PC speed and cause freezes or crashes. The unreliable tool may also install other malware onto your computer, which could result in serious problems. As for your Internet browsing, you may be unable to open certain pages, get redirected to unreliable sites, encounter fake adverts, and more. If you want to eliminate these symptoms, you will have to delete HackTool:Win32/Keygen from your computer.
Another issue that you should be worried about when it comes to HackTool:Win32/Keygen is that it may collect information about you. It may record your browsing activities including your visited pages, made searches, and so on. The threat may also collect your financial data like your banking account login and password or credit card details by recording all of your keystrokes. This could lead to detrimental outcomes like money losses or even identity theft. That is why you should not hesitate with HackTool:Win32/Keygen removal. Move on to the next chapter to find out how you can complete it.
How to remove HackTool:Win32/Keygen?
There is no doubt that you should delete HackTool:Win32/Keygen as soon as possible. You can do that by using a malware prevention and removal tool, which you are welcome to download from our page. It will perform a full system scan and detect all malign components on your computer. It will then remove HackTool:Win32/Keygen and other detected threats completely. In addition to HackTool:Win32/Keygen removal, the security software will also help you make sure that your PC stays safeguarded in the future. It will provide you with real-time online protection and other beneficial features.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove HackTool:Win32/KeygenUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall HackTool:Win32/Keygen. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like HackTool:Win32/Keygen and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall HackTool:Win32/Keygen and related programs.
Remove HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for HackTool:Win32/Keygen or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete HackTool:Win32/Keygen from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall HackTool:Win32/Keygen from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable HackTool:Win32/Keygen and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.