About this threat
kuikdelivery.com is malicious virus that may steal your Microsoft credentials if you don’t remove it immediately. It’s a very noticeable infection because when you launch your computer and try to log in, you will notice that it says Sign in to kuikdelivery. If you log in with your credentials, you could be exposing them to malicious parties. It’s a kind of phishing attempt in a way, as users might not necessarily realize what is going on and end giving away their login details. The username and password you type in could be sent to the kuikdelivery.com domain, and right into the hands of cyber crooks, who could then access your Microsoft account. You need to uninstall kuikdelivery.com virus as soon as possible, and afterwards scan your computer for additional malware and change your passwords.
How does it spread?
It’s not currently known how exactly it spreads, however, there are a couple of ways you could have obtained it. Maybe you opened a malicious email attachment accidentally, clicked on an infected link on social media, or downloaded something from malicious sources. When it comes to opening email attachments and pressing on links, you need to be careful. First check that the sender is legitimate and if it causes any kind of suspicion, scan the attachment with some kind of security tool. And when you randomly get a link sent to you via social media, make sure the link is safe before clicking on it. If it looks questionable, inquire the sender about it. The sender may have a virus and not even realize they are sending out malicious links. You should also stick to legitimate download sources, and avoid ones that could lead to an infection. Such as Torrents, which is a great source for malware.
We will provide instructions to help you manually remove kuikdelivery.com from your computer, but it is recommended to obtain anti-malware software and scan your computer. It should be able to detect and delete kuikdelivery.com or any other kind of infection, with little effort from you. If you don’t notice any more malware symptoms and can log in as usual, it was successfully removed.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Kuikdelivery.com Use our recommended removal tool to uninstall Kuikdelivery.com . Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Kuikdelivery.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Kuikdelivery.com and related programs.
Remove Kuikdelivery.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Kuikdelivery.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Kuikdelivery.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Kuikdelivery.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Kuikdelivery.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Kuikdelivery.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Kuikdelivery.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Kuikdelivery.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Kuikdelivery.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Kuikdelivery.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.