About InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar
InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar is a dubious browser extension, made by Mindspark Interactive Network, a known potentially unwanted program (PUP) developer. It may also be referred to as a browser hijacker. There are two ways you could have obtained the hijacker, either you chose to download it or it was attached to some freeware that you installed.
If the latter is the case, you need to learn how to properly install free software. PUPs and hijackers are usually not malicious. They aim to expose users to sponsored content so that they could make money. However, there are hijackers that are capable of leading users to malicious sites where malware could be lurking. This is why we would strongly suggest you delete InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar, even if you chose to install it.
What are the ways InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar spreads?
There is nothing unusual about the way PUPs and hijackers spread. They are attached to free software as extra offers and this is a very well-known fact. For whatever reason, however, users do not realize this and end up with all kinds of unwanted programs on their computers. If you use Default settings, you will miss everything that has been attached and it/they will end up installing. To prevent these unwanted installations, you’d need to use Advanced or Custom settings. When you install freeware, choose those settings and you will see everything that has been added. Simply uncheck the boxes. If you do this, you will not have to remove InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar or similar later on, and that will save you loads of time.
Why uninstall InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar?
InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar will change your browser’s settings. Thus, if you did not choose to install the PUP, there will be surprises. When you open your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers, you’ll be redirected to search.myway.com. This will be happening because the hijacker changed your browser’s settings and set search.myway.com as your homepage and new tabs. These changes are made without your permission and will be irreversible until you delete InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from the system. On your new homepage, you will see links to popular websites and a search bar. We do not encourage using the search engine because you will encounter all kinds of sponsored content in the results. Not all of them will be harmful but you have no business going to them as they will have nothing to do with what you were searching for. The hijacker wants to expose you to sponsored content so that it could make income. It may be able to lead you to malware and that could lead to a serious malware infection. Remove InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar.
InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar removal
You have two ways to uninstall InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar. You can do it either manually or automatically. We recommend manual InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar removal because you will not have to do anything besides obtain anti-spyware software. If you try to manually erase InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar, you will have find the hijacker yourself, which will take more time than you realize.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove InternetSpeedRadar ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar and related programs.
Remove InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable InternetSpeedRadar Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.