What is LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar?
LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that is advertised as a tool that permits you to listen to radio while using the Internet. The reason it is classified as a PUP is because it may enter your computer without your permission and redirect you to sponsored pages. It may infect your computer when you install freeware that has LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar attached to it.
Users usually install it unknowingly because they do not notice it begin attached. Once it installs, it will change your browser’s settings and set a different homepage. It may not even ask you to permit these changes and just perform them without your approval. It aims to make money by redirecting you to advertisement content so do not be surprised of you end up on weird pages. You could even end up with malware this way, which is why we recommend that you remove LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar.
How does this PUP spread?
PUPs use software bundles to spread. That means that LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar was attached to some free software that you installed and you did not notice it. If you do not manually deselect it during freeware installation, it will be allowed to install alongside the software. In order to prevent these installations, use Advanced or Custom settings when installing freeware. Those settings will allow you to deselect what has been added and all you will have to do is uncheck a couple of boxes. Do not rush through the process because you will end up having to delete LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar or similar again. You could have also chosen to download the toolbar yourself from the official website where it is promoted.
Why uninstall LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar?
When you install LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar, it will perform changes to your browser. If you install it yourself, you might be warned about these changes but if it installed without your permission, the alterations will come as a surprise. Your homepage will be set to Search.myway.com, which is a known browser hijacker. You might not be able to undo these changes unless you first remove LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar. The provided search engine will insert sponsored content into the results so that it could generate income this way. You might be redirected to all kinds of web pages and some of them could be malicious. LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar is not responsible for the third-party content so if you end up with a malware infection, it would not be to blame. Do not risk your computer’s security this way and delete LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar.
LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar removal
Whether you uninstall LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar or not is up to you, but if you choose to proceed, you have two LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar removal options. You can obtain professional removal software and have the program erase LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar for you or you can do it manually. Having to manually eliminate LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar may take more time because you will have to locate the hijacker yourself. Nevertheless, there will be instructions provided below this articles to help you terminate LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove LiveRadioSweeper ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar and related programs.
Remove LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable LiveRadioSweeper Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.