Luckypageing123.com is a browser hijacker, that comes from the same family as StartPageing123.com. These two hijackers are identical, apart from the name. Luckypageing123.com entered your computer via software bundles because you did not notice it being attached to software. While many users might think otherwise, Luckypageing123.com is not a malicious computer virus. It is not going to harm your computer by itself. However, that does not mean it will not irritate you. It will hijack your browser and make unwanted changes, changes you did not agree to. While not always the case, it should be noted that browser hijackers are capable of exposing you to unreliable websites, which could lead to a serious malware infection if you are not careful. The sooner you delete Luckypageing123.com, the sooner you can go back to normal browsing.
Why do we suggest you remove Luckypageing123.com?
You need to start paying more attention to how you install free software. A lot of unwanted items, like adware or browser hijackers are bundled together with freeware. If those items go unnoticed, they install along with the software. And they will go unnoticed if you choose Default settings during freeware installation. Which is why you should opt for Advanced or Custom settings. All added items will be displayed in those settings and if there is something you do not want or are not familiar with, just uncheck the box next to the items, and that will prevent it from installing. Initially deselecting added items will save you a lot of trouble and time because you will not need to uninstall Luckypageing123.com or anything similar.
Once Luckypageing123.com installs onto your computer, it will perform unwanted changes to your browser. It will hijack Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and set itself as your homepage and new tabs. These changes are made without your permission and cannot be undone unless you first delete Luckypageing123.com. Luckypageing123.com does not look very reliable and might immediately cause suspicion. Nevertheless, if you try to use the search engine, you will be redirected to Google. It goes without saying that users who want to use Google, will just go to Google. Luckypageing123.com is useless in this regard. The worrying thing about this hijacker is that it might be monitoring your browsing activities and collecting information about what you search for and what kinds of websites you visit. That is not sensitive info but do you really want it to be sold to third parties who could then use it for their own purposes? You should remove Luckypageing123.com.
In order to uninstall Luckypageing123.com, you can make use of the provided guide below this article. It should be helpful to you if you attempt to erase Luckypageing123.com manually. However, if you do not feel confident, you can also eliminate Luckypageing123.com using a removal tool. That is a quicker option because the tool will locate and take care Luckypageing123.com removal for you.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Luckypageing123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Luckypageing123.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Luckypageing123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Luckypageing123.com and related programs.
Remove Luckypageing123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Luckypageing123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Luckypageing123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Luckypageing123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Luckypageing123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Luckypageing123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Luckypageing123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Luckypageing123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Luckypageing123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Luckypageing123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.