What is Luckysite123.com?
Do not get fooled by Luckysite123.com. Even though it pretends to be a good search tool that can improve the users’ experience of web browsing, it does not differ much from a browser hijacker infection because it shows up on browsers illegally. It will be loaded for you each time you launch any of your browsers because it affects homepage and search tool. Keeping Luckysite123.com is a very bad decision since this search tool, even though it cannot be called malicious, can cause harm.
The main danger is related to commercial search results it shows to users. Therefore, you should remove Luckysite123.com from browsers immediately after you find it set on your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Actually, there are many other websites that borrow appearances of good search tools so that they could fool users and make sure that they stay on the computer longer, so you should never trust a website that presents itself as a search tool if it has changed your all browsers’ settings without permission.
What does Luckysite123.com do?
Luckysite123.com acts as an ordinary search provider, but if you look closer at it, it should not take long for you to understand that this website is bad news. According to malware experts, its search results page is the one that differs from the page shown by trustworthy search results to a great extent. It is full of commercial advertisements that promote websites and have nothing to do with the users’ search queries. Websites these ads take users to are not all reliable. Some of them might be dangerous, for example, there is a possibility to end up on a website whose primary goal is to promote malicious software. Also, these third-party websites might only seek to extort valuable information from users, e.g. passwords, logins, banking credentials, etc. This information is very expensive on the market these days. If you do not want to become a victim too, go to uninstall Luckysite123.com right now. You will not lose anything by doing that.
Why Luckysite123.com is set on browsers?
Most probably, Luckysite123.com is visible on all browsers because a browser hijacker infection has entered the computer and made changes. These threats cannot be downloaded from their official websites, but, instead, they travel bundled with free applications. These applications can be downloaded from untrustworthy third-party websites. To be frank, other distribution methods are used by cyber criminals to spread malware too, so users need to be extremely careful after the Luckysite123.com removal in order to protect their PCs from similar infections.
How can I delete Luckysite123.com?
Luckysite123.com will not do anything good to you. Instead, it might cause harm to your PC, so go to remove Luckysite123.com as soon as possible from your browsers. To delete Luckysite123.com, you can reset your all browsers or you can use a legitimate anti-malware/anti-spyware scanner. Good tools are the only ones that can implement the Luckysite123.com removal for you, so invest in a reputable application to fully erase this dubious search tool from PC.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Luckysite123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Luckysite123.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Luckysite123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Luckysite123.com and related programs.
Remove Luckysite123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Luckysite123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Luckysite123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Luckysite123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Luckysite123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Luckysite123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Luckysite123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Luckysite123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Luckysite123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Luckysite123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.