How to remove MPC Cleaner
MPC Cleaner, also known as More Powerful Cleaner, is advertised as an optimization tool that can boost your computer performance, eliminate junk files and registry junk from your system, clean online traces, block suspicious ads, protect your web browsers from being hijacked, and more. Out of all of these promises, the application only delivers on one of them: it removes junk files and empty registries from your computer.
The utility can be downloaded from its official website, mpc.solutions, however, it may also get distributed in free software bundles. If you did not acquire it willingly, you should delete MPC Cleaner without hesitation.
How does MPC Cleaner work?
Once MPC Cleaner gets installed, it scans your computer and detects unnecessary files and registries. Unlike with most other potentially unwanted programs that function in a similar manner, you are not required to buy the full version of the application in order to clean the junk files. The utility cleans them without any difficulty. However, that is about all that can be said about its beneficial features. The program does not complete any of the other tasks that are described on its official page. It does, however, take some suspicious actions. For example, the application is capable of downloading other files and programs onto your PC and installing them without your approval. These programs belong to the same company that created MPC Cleaner. You should always be careful with software that can connect to the Internet and download additional files onto your PC without your permission, especially if it is something that is not yet well-known or completely trustworthy.
As it has been mentioned above, the optimization tool could be distributed in freeware and shareware bundles. If that is how you acquired it, you may have other unwanted programs on your PC that may be not quite as harmless. If that is the case, we suggest that you clean your system and eliminate MPC Cleaner along with other threats.
How to remove MPC Cleaner?
Since the application is not malicious, you should be able to terminate MPC Cleaner manually. There should not be any difficulties with manual MPC Cleaner removal, because you can simply uninstall it via Control Panel. Instructions presented below the article can help you with that, in case you need further assistance. Alternatively, you can uninstall MPC Cleaner automatically by using the anti-malware utility provided on our page. The advantage of this option is that the malware remover will allow you to not only delete MPC Cleaner, but also terminate other unwanted programs that may be present in your system. Moreover, it will also help you make sure that your computer stays clean and safeguarded in the future by functioning as a malware prevention tool.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove MPC CleanerUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall MPC Cleaner. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like MPC Cleaner and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall MPC Cleaner and related programs.
Remove MPC Cleaner from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall MPC Cleaner from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete MPC Cleaner from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove MPC Cleaner from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for MPC Cleaner or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete MPC Cleaner from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase MPC Cleaner from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove MPC Cleaner from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall MPC Cleaner from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable MPC Cleaner and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- mpc removal
- mpc removal tool
- remove mpc cleaner windows 7
- how to uninstall mpc
- mpc remover
- how to remove mpc cleaner from computer
- mpc cleaner how to remove
- free mpc removal
- mpc virus removal tool
- remove mpc cleaner malware
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.