What is Mylucky123.com?
Mylucky123.com is classified as a browser hijacker and was developed by Saferbrowser. It enters your system as a part of the potentially unwanted program called Your Online Game Center. This program is promoted as a tool that allows you to play various online games for free. Although the extension may provide you with links to gaming sites, it also causes completely unnecessary disruptions. It not only alters your settings, but also floods you with ads and causes redirects in the middle of your browsing. You should not hesitate to get rid of Mylucky123.com and return to your original browser settings.
How does Mylucky123.com work?
Your Online Game Center has an official page, where it can be downloaded, however, it is also known to travel online bundled with other freeware. If that is how you acquired it, you may not remember doing so at all. Potentially unwanted apps use the bundling method to access the system without the user’s notice. That can be avoided by paying close attention to the installation of the free software that you download from third party software hosting sites. Make sure that the next time you install freeware, you choose the Advanced mode and deselect all additional components offered to you.
Once inside, the hijacker switches your home page and default search engine to Mylucky123.com. This site presents you with a toolbar and a search box. It may also contain suspicious ads. Moreover, a layer of advertisements will be added to all pages that you visit. You will not be able to surf the Web without dealing with pop-ups, banners, coupons, and other annoying ads. It is also important that you know that some of these ads are fake and interacting with them could lead to serious consequences including malware infections, financial losses, and so on. There is no reason why you should take such risks. We advise that you eliminate Mylucky123.com as soon as you can.
How to remove Mylucky123.com?
Luckily, it is not that difficult to terminate Mylucky123.com. Before you can erase the hijacker from your browsers, you have to uninstall Your Online Game Center from your PC and your extensions. Afterwards, you should be able to delete Mylucky123.com without any difficulty. You can complete these tasks manually or use the anti-malware tool from our site and remove Mylucky123.com automatically. Automatic Mylucky123.com removal is the more effective solution to your problem, because it allows you to not only clean your computer from all threats that it contains, but also ensure its safety in the future from similar and more harmful online infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Mylucky123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Mylucky123.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Mylucky123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Mylucky123.com and related programs.
Remove Mylucky123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Mylucky123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Mylucky123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Mylucky123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Mylucky123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Mylucky123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Mylucky123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Mylucky123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Mylucky123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Mylucky123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.