Net.portalsepeti.com Removal Tips
Net.portalsepeti.com (or simply Portalsepeti.com) is a Turkish website that also functions as a browser hijacker. It belongs to Navigation Network Co. and spreads through free software bundles. The hijacker can alter your browser settings without your permission and cause other unwanted disruptions. It affects all well-known browsers.
Its main purpose is to boost online traffic, which is how it makes profit for Navigation Network Co. There is no reason why you would want to keep it installed, because it does not add any value to your system. We advise that you terminate Net.portalsepeti.com as soon as you can.
The main symptom of the hijacker is that it switches your home page, new tab, and default search provider to Net.portalsepeti.com. This site contains lots of features. It has quick access buttons and links that lead to various websites, several ads, not all of which seem to be trustworthy, and a search box. If you make use of the search box, you will get rerouted to Search.portalsepeti.com and presented with results that include multiple sponsored links. It is clear that the so-called search engine will not provide you with the most relevant results. If you want to go back to using your original search tools, you should delete Net.portalsepeti.com from your browsers.
Other symptoms of the hijacker include various advertisements that will be inserted into your visited pages and redirects to its sponsor sites. What you need to keep in mind is that the content that the hijacker shows you is not all safe. It will expose you to various online scams aimed at infecting your PC with malware, acquiring your private details, or extorting money from you. If you want to eliminate these scams from your browsers and thus improve your online security level, you should uninstall Net.portalsepeti.com right away.
How to remove Net.portalsepeti.com?
There are two methods you can choose from, when it comes to Net.portalsepeti.com removal. You can delete the hijacker manually or automatically. Manual removal is not as reliable, but you can delete Net.portalsepeti.com from your browsers using the instructions presented below the article, because it is not a malicious infection. If, however, you think that you may have additional unwanted files or programs on your PC, you should eliminate Net.portalsepeti.com automatically instead. You can implement the anti-malware utility from our site. It will scan your system, detect all threats, and remove Net.portalsepeti.com along with them. Moreover, the security tool will continue being helpful in the future as it also functions as a malware prevention measure.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Net.portalsepeti.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Net.portalsepeti.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Net.portalsepeti.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Net.portalsepeti.com and related programs.
Remove Net.portalsepeti.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Net.portalsepeti.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Net.portalsepeti.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Net.portalsepeti.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Net.portalsepeti.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Net.portalsepeti.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Net.portalsepeti.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Net.portalsepeti.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Net.portalsepeti.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Net.portalsepeti.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.