What is Newscruise.net?
Newscruise.net is a browser hijacker which tries to convince users that it is a good search tool. Despite the way it looks, it has become clear for specialists immediately that this website is not a search provider users should trust. First of all, decent search tools never set themselves on browsers without a user’s consent. Second, trustworthy search engines, unlike Newscruise.net, do not display commercial advertisements.
Finally, they do not record information about users. If they do that, this information is for marketing/statistical purposes only and definitely not because the developer is going to sell the gathered data and receive easy money. As you should have already understood by now, Newscruise.net does not have any features of a reputable search provider. Users risk experiencing all kinds of problems by keeping and using suspicious search tools, so it is highly recommended to go to delete Newscruise.net from all web browsers as quickly as possible and then start using another more trustworthy search provider instead.
What does Newscruise.net do?
In the opinion of malware experts, users have a right to know more about Newscruise.net and why they should go to uninstall Newscruise.net. First of all, it cannot be called a good search provider because of its ability of hijacking all browsers. When it finishes, users see a new homepage and default search engine. Of course, it is Newscruise.net. Users do not suspect that it might be quite harmful, so they use it as a search tool for finding the necessary information on the web. This is the biggest mistake they make. As has been observed, the search results page opened by Newscruise.net for users is full of commercial advertisements. Some links, even though they look like simple search results, are advertisements driving traffic to particular third-party websites. Since users are not told about that, they continue using Newscruise.net because it might seem to work quite well. By doing that, users risk allowing malicious software to sneak onto their computers unnoticed. They usually find out about the presence of malware when it is too late. You have all the rights to keep Newscruise.net and let it work on your PC, but it would be cleverer to implement the Newscruise.net removal today and protect the computer from dangers.
Why Newscruise.net has been set as a homepage and default search engine on my browsers?
If you have opened one day any of your web browsers and discovered Newscruise.net, a browser hijacker must be inside your computer. It has entered your system in a bundle and has already made changes. You might find unauthorized changes applied again if you do not do anything, so it would be really smart of you to install a tool for protecting your PC after implementing the Newscruise.net removal.
How can I remove Newscruise.net?
You have two options to choose from if we talk about the deletion of Newscruise.net. You can go to remove Newscruise.net manually, i.e. simply set a new homepage and search engine, or you can hand in this job for an automatic tool. The most important thing is to delete Newscruise.net fully, so it does not really matter how you achieve that.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Newscruise.netUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Newscruise.net. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Newscruise.net and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Newscruise.net and related programs.
Remove Newscruise.net from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Newscruise.net from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Newscruise.net from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Newscruise.net from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Newscruise.net or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Newscruise.net from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Newscruise.net from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Newscruise.net from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Newscruise.net from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Newscruise.net and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.