Onlinebuscador.com Removal Guide (Delete Onlinebuscador.com)
If Onlinebuscador.com is now set as your home page and default search provider and you did not make these modifications yourself, it means that you are dealing with a browser hijacker. You should not be too worried, however, because browser hijackers are not malicious.
This means that they cannot harm your PC on their own. Still, that does not mean that you should keep them installed either. In fact, we advise that you terminate Onlinebuscador.com as soon as you can, because it will not only disrupt your browsing, but also expose you to unreliable advertising data.
What does Onlinebuscador.com do?
The main symptoms of the hijacker is the browser settings modifications. It can alter your home page, default search engine and, in some cases, even new tab page. The webpage itself actually looks legitimate, however, the search box presented on it does not work properly. You will not get relevant results as they will be filled with sponsored data. Clicking on these links or other commercials that you see while surfing the Web, is not something that we would recommend. The advertised content is not reviewed by anyone, so it could be fake. If you do not want to risk infecting your computer with malicious programs or falling victim to some other online scam, you should uninstall Onlinebuscador.com.
Other symptoms associated with the hijacker include the use of tracking cookies, unwanted redirects, Internet slow downs, and more. The tracking cookies collect information about your online activities. Such data as what sites you visit, how long you stay on them, what you search for, what ads you click on, and similar is used by the hijacker to customize the advertisements you see online. Because of the never-ending ads and redirects to unknown pages, your Internet connection noticeably slows down. As you can see, you should not hesitate with Onlinebuscador.com removal.
How to delete Onlinebuscador.com?
You can remove Onlinebuscador.com from your browsers manually or automatically. Manual removal instructions are provided below and you are welcome to use them. However, we would recommend that you go with automatic Onlinebuscador.com removal instead. You can download the anti-malware tool from our page and use it to scan your system. Once the scan is complete, you will be able to remove Onlinebuscador.com along with its related application as well as other threats that may be present on your PC. In addition to Onlinebuscador.com removal, you will also be able to enjoy surfing the Web without any worries as the security tool will shield your computer from various online infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Onlinebuscador.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Onlinebuscador.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Onlinebuscador.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Onlinebuscador.com and related programs.
Remove Onlinebuscador.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Onlinebuscador.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Onlinebuscador.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Onlinebuscador.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Onlinebuscador.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Onlinebuscador.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Onlinebuscador.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Onlinebuscador.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Onlinebuscador.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Onlinebuscador.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.