What is OurSurfing.com?
OurSurfing.com is usually classified as a browser hijacker, because it can alter your browser settings. It may be promoted as a useful search tool that will provide you with the most relevant results. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The hijacker changes your settings in order to promote its associated pages. By generating web traffic the developers of the software make profit. They also employ other tactics in order to redirect you to their sponsor sites. There is no reason why you should tolerate these disruptions. We suggest you delete OurSurfing.com without delay.
How does OurSurfing.com work?
The hijacker is published by SmartWave Technology Limited. It gets distributed along with other potentially unwanted programs. It has been known to come bundled with Yet Another Cleaner, V9 Redirect Virus and some others. In order to avoid such applications in the future, you should pay attention to the installation wizards of free software that you acquire. Always choose Advanced mode and deselect all unfamiliar programs.
OurSurfing.com is practically identical to OurSearching.com. It enters your PC and takes over your browsers changing their home page and default search provider. The website that now appears every time you open your browser does not contain anything other than a search box. If you enter a query into the box, you get redirected to search.yahoo.com. The results presented to you by Yahoo Search are reliable, however, they will also contain sponsored links. Other commercial content will appear on your visited sites as well. It would be best to stay away from all adverts, because they could be fake. If you click on a fake advertisement, you will get redirected to a corrupted site and get exposed to a virtual scam. You could waste your money on non-existent products or infect your PC with malware. To make sure that never happens, terminate OurSurfing.com.
How to remove OurSurfing.com?
There are two ways you can eliminate OurSurfing.com from your browsers: manually or automatically. Because you also have other unwanted software in your system, it would be best to delete OurSurfing.com automatically. If you download and install the anti-malware tool, it will detect and remove OurSurfing.com along with other unwanted files and programs. The malware remover will also shield your PC from other online infections. If, however, you decide to erase OurSurfing.com manually, you can follow the instructions below the article. Make sure you uninstall all potentially unwanted applications from your computer.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove OurSurfing.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall OurSurfing.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like OurSurfing.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall OurSurfing.com and related programs.
Remove OurSurfing.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall OurSurfing.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete OurSurfing.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove OurSurfing.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for OurSurfing.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete OurSurfing.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase OurSurfing.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove OurSurfing.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall OurSurfing.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable OurSurfing.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.