About PDFConverterHQ Toolbar
PDFConverterHQ Toolbar is a suspicious browser toolbar that is advertised as a converting tool which allows you to convert files to PDF. Some users choose to download this toolbar but some are surprised to find it on their computers. If you are the latter, then you probably recently installed free software and did not notice PDFConverterHQ Toolbar being attached. If something is attached to the software you are installing, that something will install as well, unless you manually deselect it.
PDFConverterHQ Toolbar does not pose direct danger to your computer. However, it will make questionable changes to your browser and attempt to redirect you to sponsored web pages so that it can generate pay-per-click income. While not very common, these kinds of dubious toolbars can lead users to dangerous websites, where malware could be waiting. To protect your computer, we think you should remove PDFConverterHQ Toolbar.
Why should you delete PDFConverterHQ Toolbar?
If you did not download PDFConverterHQ Toolbar willingly, it probably got in via software bundles. Many unwanted application developers choose this method of distribution because many users are not aware of the fact that some free software has items attached to it and they can install automatically. If, for example, PDFConverterHQ Toolbar is attached to a piece of software you are installing, unless you manually deselect it, it will install alongside the software. Default settings do not allow you to deselect any added items and you will not even be informed of them. Advanced or Custom setting, on the other hand, will show you everything that has been added and you can deselect all if you wish. PDFConverterHQ Toolbar removal would take much more time, so you should deselect it initially.
PDFConverterHQ Toolbar offers to change your file’s format to PDF and while it might do what it promises, it also carries out unwanted changes to your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. You will suddenly find that your homepage, new tabs and search engine have been changed to home.tb.ask.com. You were not asked to permit this change and it cannot be undone unless you first remove PDFConverterHQ Toolbar. home.tb.ask.com is a browser hijacker that will insert sponsored websites into the results when you use the search engine. It does that so that it can generate pay-per-click revenue. Some browser hijackers are also known to be able to redirect users to dangerous websites where they can accidentally obtain a malicious virus. For these reasons, you should uninstall PDFConverterHQ Toolbar.
PDFConverterHQ Toolbar removal
If you are in need of a converting tool, you can look for a more reliable one online. In the mean time, you should delete PDFConverterHQ Toolbar. You can do so by using a professional removal tool. If you do not wish to use it, you can also erase PDFConverterHQ Toolbar manually. Whichever way is better for you, make sure you uninstall PDFConverterHQ Toolbar fully.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove PDFConverterHQ ToolbarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall PDFConverterHQ Toolbar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like PDFConverterHQ Toolbar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall PDFConverterHQ Toolbar and related programs.
Remove PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for PDFConverterHQ Toolbar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall PDFConverterHQ Toolbar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable PDFConverterHQ Toolbar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.