What is Personal-browser.com?
Personal-browser.com is classified as a browser hijacker because it can change your browser settings. This is done in order to provide you with sponsored search results. The search engine may seem reliable as it does not differ much from other search sites, but that does not mean you can trust it. With the arrival of the hijacker you will also notice an increased number of adverts on your visited pages and redirects to sites that you had no intention of opening. The hijacker causes nothing but inconvenience. We suggest that you terminate Personal-browser.com as soon as you can.
How does Personal-browser.com work?
The unsafe adverts are not the only issue related to the hijacker. You will also experience redirects to unknown sites and Internet connection slow downs. Surfing the Web swiftly will no longer be an option. Moreover, the hijacker also tracks your cookies and records what sites you visit, how long you stay on them, what searches you make, what is your geographical location and so on. Although this data is not personally identifiable, you may still not want to share it with third parties. As you can see, there is no reason for you to hesitate to delete Personal-browser.com.
How to remove Personal-browser.com?
You can remove Personal-browser.com manually or automatically (our advice Spyhunter or Malwarebytes). Automatic removal is a more reliable solution as it will make sure that you not only get rid of Personal-browser.com, but also delete other unwanted applications that may be present on your PC. The utility will also help you keep your computer protected from various online infections in the future. Alternative solution is to eliminate Personal-browser.com manually. First, you will have to uninstall the hijacker’s related program and then reset your browsers. You can follow the instructions below in case you need further assistance.
Manual Personal-browser.com removal instructions
1) Delete Personal-browser.com related program:
- Press Win+S to open Search
- Type in Control Panel and click OK
- Select Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted program
- Select Uninstall
Windows 7 and Vista/Windows XP
- Open Start menu and click on Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program/Add or remove programs
- Choose the unwanted application
- Click Uninstall/Remove
2) Erase Personal-browser.com from browsers:
- Press Alt+T and select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset and Close
- Tap Alt+H to open Help menu
- Choose Firefox Help
- Click on Refresh Firefox
- Select Refresh Firefox to confirm
- Click Finish
- Press Alt+F and click on Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- Select Reset settings and click Reset
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Personal-browser.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Personal-browser.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Personal-browser.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.