What is Quickstart.ninja?
Although Quickstart.ninja may resemble the well-known Bing search portal, its purpose involves more than just presenting you with relevant search results. It falls into the browser hijacker category, which means that it will expose you to advertising data. The more ads you interact with, the more money the hijacker’s developers make. Unfortunately, for computer users that means dealing with non-stop ads, redirects, and other annoying symptoms. The hijacker affects all browsers, so once it is in your system, it is impossible to avoid its effect. We suggest that you get rid of Quickstart.ninja as soon as you can.
How does Quickstart.ninja work?
Potentially unwanted apps including browser hijackers employ the bundling distribution method. It means that they get attached to freeware and shareware, so when you install it, you get presented with optional offers. Of course, it is possible to decline them, however, most users skip through the setup without paying much attention to it, and thus they end up with unwanted programs without even realizing it. You should keep this in mind the next time you install free third party software.
Once the hijacker takes over your browsers, it sets your home page and default search engine to Quickstart.ninja. This page presents you with a search box, so it may not seem like the worst domain to have as the first page that you see when you go online. However, if you start using the website, you will notice that it is not like other search portals. It will bring you advertising content in its results. Moreover, the hijacker will flood you with adverts that you will encounter on other pages as well. Please note that none of the ads are monitored by the hijacker’s developers and that they do not hold any responsibility for them. We advise staying away from all advertisements until you eliminate Quickstart.ninja from your browsers.
How to remove Quickstart.ninja?
You can erase Quickstart.ninja manually or automatically. The better solution is automatic Quickstart.ninja removal, because it allows you to get rid of the hijacker completely and eliminate other potential threats that may be on your PC. If you implement the anti-malware from our site, it will scan your computer, detect all issues, and delete Quickstart.ninja along with other unreliable components. Moreover, it will protect your system from various online parasites that you may have to deal with in the future. The alternative option is manual removal. To terminate Quickstart.ninja manually, you will have to uninstall the application that is linked to it. Once you do that, you should be able to restore your browser settings without any interference.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Quickstart.ninjaUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Quickstart.ninja. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Quickstart.ninja and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Quickstart.ninja and related programs.
Remove Quickstart.ninja from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Quickstart.ninja from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Quickstart.ninja from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Quickstart.ninja from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Quickstart.ninja or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Quickstart.ninja from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Quickstart.ninja from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Quickstart.ninja from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Quickstart.ninja from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Quickstart.ninja and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.