337.com Removal Guide
337.com is a website that allows you to play various online games. It belongs to 337 Technology Limited. If this site continuously pops-up on your screen whenever you surf the Web, it means that you have an ad-supported application installed on your computer.
The application is capable of not only rerouting you to this page, but also of creating a shortcut on your desktop leading you to the gaming website. The adware will cause other disruptions as well. It will flood you with various advertisements that will undoubtedly slow down your online surfing. We suggest that you terminate 337.com without further delay.
First of all, you should know how you ended up with the 337.com related application. Since adware usually gets distributed in free software bundles, that is most likely how you acquired it. During free software installation, you are often presented with additional offers. These offers are usually of ad-supported programs or browser hijackers. It would be best to keep them away from your PC as they do not add any value to it. You can do that by choosing the Advanced or Custom installation option and deselecting all unfamiliar components.
Once the adware gets access to your system, it starts its annoying behavior. The adware will redirect you to 337.com, 337-games.com, and 337games.net. It will also show you ads of 337Games and its other sponsors. The 337.com website provides you with various online games divided into such categories as Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Strategy, Skill, Shooting, Match 3, Cooking, Sports, Arcade, and more. It also suggests that you register or login with one of your social networking accounts in order to join the 20 million user community. You should know that this site contains various suspicious adverts. If you want to improve your online security level, you should certainly delete 337.com from your PC.
How to remove 337.com?
If you want to delete 337.com and redirects, you will have to uninstall the adware that is generating them. You can do that manually or automatically. If you choose manual 337.com removal, you will have to delete the unwanted application via Control Panel. In case you are not sure which application is ad-supported, you may want to use the free scanner from our page. It will detect the program for you. Alternative solution is to uninstall 337.com automatically. This option requires you to implement a malware removal tool. It will scan your PC and detect all of its potential issues. You will then be able to remove 337.com along with other threats with a click of a button. The utility will also help you make sure that your PC stays safe and protected in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove 337.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall 337.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like 337.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall 337.com and related programs.
Remove 337.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall 337.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete 337.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove 337.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for 337.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete 337.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase 337.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove 337.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall 337.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable 337.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.