About AiraCrop Locker
AiraCrop Locker is a new ransomware type of virus that uses complex algorithms to encrypt your files. It can enter your computer when you open an infected email attachment and by the time you notice that AiraCrop Locker is on your computer, it’s too late. Ransomware is a very dangerous virus and if you get infected, there’s high chance you will not be able to restore your files.
The hackers will try to sell the decryption key for a certain amount of money. But experience will malware shows that ransomware developers often ignore victims after payment has been made. There is no guarantee that AiraCrop Locker developers will stay true to their word and actually give you a decryption key. So in order to avoid further disappointment and damage, we suggest you ignore the demands and remove AiraCrop Locker form your computer.
How does AiraCrop Locker infect computers?
Most ransomware uses spam emails to spread their maliciousness. An infected file is attached to an email and when users open that attachment, the ransomware downloads into the computer. Be very cautious when opening emails from senders you are not familiar with. The email could use scare tactics to pressure you into opening the attached file. But you need to always make sure that what you are opening is safe, even if the email sender claims to be from a government organization. Double check the sender and contents and you can use a reliable search engine to do that. If you find that someone else has gotten the same or similar email, do not open the attachment.
What does AiraCrop Locker actually do?
AiraCrop Locker uses AES256 and RSA-2048 encryption algorithms to make your files unreadable. It will also add the .airacropencrypted! file extension to all encrypted files. When that happens, a ransom note will appear and inform you that if you want your files back, you must pay them. They note itself is rather lacking when it comes to information as it only says that you need to access a website and enter the key they have assigned to you in the note. They do not state how much money they want, but whatever the amount is, we suggest you do not pay. Hackers tend to ignore victims after they pay, so chances of you getting a decryption key are pretty low. Your best bet is to ignore the demands and remove AiraCrop Locker. If you have backup, you can get your files from there. But bear in mind that you must delete AiraCrop Locker first and only then access your files.
AiraCrop Locker removal
In order to delete AiraCrop Locker, you should use anti-malware software. If you are an inexperienced computer user, manually tying to erase AiraCrop Locker could cause damage to your computer. So your best option is to let anti-malware software take care of AiraCrop Locker removal.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove AiraCrop LockerUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall AiraCrop Locker. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like AiraCrop Locker and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete AiraCrop Locker using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove AiraCrop Locker from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove AiraCrop Locker
Remove AiraCrop Locker from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete AiraCrop Locker
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete AiraCrop Locker from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete AiraCrop Locker from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.