All-search-engines.com Removal Tips (Uninstall All-search-engines.com)
All-search-engines.com is a yet another browser hijacker, which claims that it can improve your online search experience. Its main purpose, however, has nothing to do with that as it is aimed at generating web traffic. In other words, it makes profit by promoting its sponsors.
That is why it not only alters your browser settings, but also inserts ads into your visited sites, redirects you to unfamiliar domains, uses tracking cookies and web beacons, and so on. If you wish to eliminate these symptoms and go back to safer Internet surfing, you will have to terminate All-search-engines.com.
How does All-search-engines.com work?
The All-search-engines.com website gets set as your home page and default search provider as soon as it enters your system. The hijacker’s main page shows you a search box that is powered by Google Custom Search. You should know that Google Search and Google Custom Search engines are not the same. The latter one shows you results including links that belong to the hijacker. These links are not monitored by anyone, so they could be unreliable. The same goes for other ads that you see online.
Various pop-ups, banners, links, and other advertising data shown to you in your browsers is not endorsed by the hijacker. Whatever happens to you after you click on it is your own responsibility. You could be rerouted to corrupted sites containing virtual scams and infect your PC with malware, waste your money on fake products, and so on. If you wish to avoid such outcomes, you should stay away from the adverts no matter where you see them or how relevant they appear to be. Some of the ads will look especially useful, because they will be based on the information collected by the hijacker with the help of tracking cookies. Please note that even supposedly beneficial ads could be untrustworthy. If you delete All-search-engines.com, you will get rid of the fake ads and other annoying symptoms of the hijacker.
How to remove All-search-engines.com?
In order to eliminate All-search-engines.com from your browsers, you will have to choose between manual and automatic removal options. If you choose to delete All-search-engines.com manually, you will have to uninstall the application that arrived together with the hijacker and restore your browser settings. Instructions on how to do that are provided below. If, on the other hand, you prefer the more effective solution, you will have to implement a malware removal tool. It will scan your PC, detect all issues, and remove All-search-engines.com along with them. In addition to All-search-engines.com removal, the security utility will also help you keep your computer safeguarded from now on.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove All-search-engines.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall All-search-engines.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like All-search-engines.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall All-search-engines.com and related programs.
Remove All-search-engines.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall All-search-engines.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete All-search-engines.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove All-search-engines.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for All-search-engines.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete All-search-engines.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase All-search-engines.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove All-search-engines.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall All-search-engines.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable All-search-engines.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.