About AntiGravity Flow Tab
AntiGravity Flow Tab is a browser hijacker that tries to convince you that it is a useful browser extension that will supposedly make your homepage a bit more fun. It can be obtained from the official site or via Google Play store, however, it can also be obtained through freeware bundles. That is how most browser hijackers spread so you need to pay attention to how you install free programs and make sure you deselect every single extra offer. While hijackers will not harm computers directly, they are still annoying to deal with.
AntiGravity Flow Tab will make changes to your browsers without permission and try to redirect you to sponsored pages. Those irritating redirects are the reason why hijackers exist in the first place. You have no use when it comes to hijackers so delete AntiGravity Flow Tab as soon as you notice it.
Why uninstall AntiGravity Flow Tab?
If you do not remember installing the hijacker, it probably entered your computer using free software. It seems that not many users are aware of the fact that browser hijackers, adware and other kinds of unwanted programs are attached to free software as additional offers. They are set to install automatically and in order to prevent their installation, you need to manually deselect them. This can only be done in Advanced or Custom settings. Choose them when you install freeware and you will see all extra items. Just uncheck their boxes and you can then proceed to install the freeware. Do not use Advanced or Custom because you will be allowing all kinds of programs to install and will be constantly stuck having to remove AntiGravity Flow Tab or similar.
AntiGravity Flow Tab supposedly makes your homepage more fun by providing a few features. It also changes your homepage and new tabs into something completely different. If you installed AntiGravity Flow Tab accidentally, you would not be asked to permit the changes. That means that one day you would open your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers and see antigravityflowtab.com/search?q= page loading every time. This will continue happening until you delete AntiGravity Flow Tab and then manually change the settings. We do not recommend engaging with the hijacker because you may be exposed to all kinds of sponsored or even malicious content. Hijackers do not aim to make your browser experience better, all they want is to make income. Because they could expose you to dangerous content, we strongly suggest you act now and uninstall AntiGravity Flow Tab.
AntiGravity Flow Tab removal
If you decide to remove AntiGravity Flow Tab, it is possible in two ways. You can do it manually but you would need to find the hijacker yourself, which makes by hand AntiGravity Flow Tab removal time-consuming. If you prefer a quicker method, obtain professional removal software and have it eliminate AntiGravity Flow Tab for you.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove AntiGravity Flow TabUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall AntiGravity Flow Tab. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like AntiGravity Flow Tab and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall AntiGravity Flow Tab and related programs.
Remove AntiGravity Flow Tab from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall AntiGravity Flow Tab from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete AntiGravity Flow Tab from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove AntiGravity Flow Tab from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for AntiGravity Flow Tab or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete AntiGravity Flow Tab from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase AntiGravity Flow Tab from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove AntiGravity Flow Tab from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall AntiGravity Flow Tab from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable AntiGravity Flow Tab and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.