Aqualious.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Aqualious.com)
Aqualious.com is a browser hijacker and a potentially unwanted application targeted towards computer users living in China. This, however, does not mean that the hijacker does not spread in other countries as well. It can replace your browser settings and make other modifications to your browser no matter where you live.
By generating online traffic, the developers of the software make profit. It does not benefit computer users in any any, in fact, it causes lots of disruptions and slows down your system and your surfing speed. If you want to eliminate the annoying symptoms of the hijacker, you will have to delete Aqualious.com completely.
Aqualious.com enters your system through free software bundles. It usually gets installed without computer user’s notice. Once inside, the application changes your home page, new tab, and default search provider replacing them with Aqualious.com. This site contains lots of links and quick access buttons leading to shopping, gaming, video viewing, and other sites. The page also presents you with ads and a search box. The search engine shows you results that consist mostly of sponsored ads and links. It is clear that you should not use this site as your home page, even if you do speak Chinese, because it contains unreliable data.
The hijacker’s symptoms will not be limited to the browser settings modification. It will also track your cookies and collect information about your online surfing habits. This data will be used for marketing purposes and it may be shared with third parties. Moreover, the hijacker will insert various adverts into your visited sites and cause redirects to its related pages. There is no reason why you should tolerate these inconveniences. We urge you to eliminate Aqualious.com from your browsers as soon as you can.
How to remove Aqualious.com?
If you want to terminate Aqualious.com, you can chose between manual and automatic removal options. Manual Aqualious.com removal requires you to uninstall the program from your computer and then restore your browser settings. You can do that by following the instructions presented below this article. If you follow them carefully, you should not have any issues with this removal option. However, there is a more reliable way to go and that is to delete Aqualious.com automatically. If you make use of the anti-malware tool provided on our page, it will scan your system and detect all potential threats that may be on it. The utility will remove Aqualious.com along with these threats. It will also ensure your PC’s security in the future by providing it with real-time online protection.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Aqualious.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Aqualious.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Aqualious.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Aqualious.com and related programs.
Remove Aqualious.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Aqualious.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Aqualious.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Aqualious.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Aqualious.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Aqualious.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Aqualious.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Aqualious.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Aqualious.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Aqualious.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.