What is attirerpage.com?
Attirerpage.com belongs to FVP Image Viewer developed by Jyulam Technology Inc. The application is promoted as a fast and reliable way to view your photos and other images. However, its description fails to mention that it comes with a browser hijacker. The hijacker alters your browser settings and causes other unwanted modifications. It is compatible with all popular browsers, so you will not be able to avoid it. There is no reason why you should keep the unwanted application or the hijacker installed as they do not provide you with any beneficial features. We advise that you delete attirerpage.com as soon as you can.
How does attirerpage.com work?
attirerpage.com replaces your home page and default search engine upon arrival. The site contains a search box, search parameters, and the FVP logo. If you enter a term into the search box, you will get original results, however, they will contain lots of sponsored links. You should not trust these or any other ads that you see online. The application does not monitor the content that it shows you, so it could be unsafe. If you do not wish to end up on corrupted sites and infect your PC, you should get rid of attirerpage.com before this happens.
In case you are wondering how FVP Image Viewer entered your PC in the first place, you should know that uses the bundling distribution method. This means that it attaches itself to free third party software and is presented in their installation wizard as an optional offer. If you fail to notice and decline this offer, the application and the hijacker access your computer automatically. You can avoid similar situations in the future by installing freeware in the Advanced mode and declining all additional offers.
How to remove attirerpage.com?
In order to eliminate attirerpage.com from your browsers, you will have to uninstall its related program, FVP Image Viewer, first. Once you do that, you should be able to fix your web browsers without any difficulty. If you wish to complete these tasks yourself, you can follow the instructions presented in the manual attirerpage.com removal guide below. Alternatively, you can erase attirerpage.com with the help of the anti-malware utility, which you can download on our site. It will scan your system and find all unwanted files and apps. The security software will delete attirerpage.com along with other threats. It will also protect your PC from various Internet-based infections as long as you keep it installed and up-to-date.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Attirerpage.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Attirerpage.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Attirerpage.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Attirerpage.com and related programs.
Remove Attirerpage.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Attirerpage.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Attirerpage.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Attirerpage.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Attirerpage.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Attirerpage.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Attirerpage.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Attirerpage.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Attirerpage.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Attirerpage.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.