Bilisearch.com Removal Tips
Bilisearch.com can replace your home page and default search provider. It is classified as a browser hijacker because it changes your browser settings without your permission. Other modifications made by the hijacker include inserting advertisements into your visited pages, redirecting you to sponsor sites, tracking your cookies, and more.
All of these actions are taken in order to boost web traffic, which is how the developers of the program make profit. Unfortunately, there is nothing useful about it to computer users. That is why we suggest that you waste no time and delete Bilisearch.com without hesitation.
How does Bilisearch.com work?
The webpage that you see every time you go online contains a search box, quick access links and suspicious adverts. We do not recommend clicking on the advertisements because they promote potentially unwanted programs. If you enter a term into the search box, you get redirected to Google. Clearly, there is no point in keeping the hijacker when you can use Google Search directly. The webpage also contains such links as Terms of Service, Privacy policies, Cookies, About, etc. However, none of these links actually work.
Other symptoms often linked to the hijacker include redirects to its sponsor pages. The websites to which you get rerouted to may be unreliable. The same goes for the advertisements that the hijacker enters into all of your visited sites. Do not click on the ads or trust the sponsor websites, if you do no want to fall victim to some kind of an online scam. You should also keep in mind that the hijacker tracks your cookies thus collecting information about your online surfing habits. This data could be sold to third parties and used to personalize the commercials you see online. If you want to improve your cyber security level and make sure that your data stays private, you should remove Bilisearch.com.
How to remove Bilisearch.com?
There are two Bilisearch.com removal options that you can choose from. You can terminate Bilisearch.com manually or automatically. Manual removal requires you to complete two steps: first, you need to uninstall the hijacker’s related application, and then restore your browser settings. Manual Bilisearch.com removal instructions are presented below. You can use them in case you choose to go with this option. Alternative solution is to delete Bilisearch.com automatically. Download and install the anti-malware tool from our page. It will scan your system, detect and delete all its issues including the hijacker and its associated program.
- Tap Win+X and select Programs and Features
- Choose the unwanted application
- Click Uninstall
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Open Start menu and click on Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted software
- Select Uninstall
- Access Control Panel via Start menu
- Select Add or remove programs
- Choose the unwanted program
- Click Remove
Eliminate Bilisearch.com from browsers
- Open the menu and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and erase Bilisearch.com
- Click on the menu again and pick Add-ons
- Terminate unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu and select Settings
- In the On Startup section click Set pages
- Change your home page and click OK
- In Search section, click Manage search engines
- Eliminate Bilisearch.com and pick a new provider
- Move to Extensions section (above Settings)
- Delete unwanted browser extensions
- Tap Alt+X and select Internet Options
- On the General tab click Use Default or set your own home page
- Press Alt+X again and click Manage add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, terminate unwanted add-ons
- Go to Search providers and delete Bilisearch.com
- Choose a new default search engine
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Bilisearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Bilisearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Bilisearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.