Bronze Aid Removal Guide
Bronze Aid is an adware program that was developed by SuperWeb LLC. It is one of many ad-supported applications that belongs to this company. All of them function in a similar manner. After they get installed on your computer, they start flooding your browsers with commercial ads. These ads appear on your screen regardless of which browser you use, because the adware is compatible with all of them.
The program may be promoted as a beneficial tool that can help you “enhance your browsing experience”, but it is actually used for web traffic generation and nothing more. We suggest that you delete Bronze Aid from your computer as soon as possible.
How does Bronze Aid work?
Bronze Aid is the reason you see pop-ups, banners, pop-unders, hyperlinks, and other commercial data when you surf the Web. It creates a virtual layer that allows it to add third party commercials to all of your visited pages. It does not matter what is the content of the page, you will still see the adverts. Unfortunately, not all of these ads can be trusted. You will be exposed to fake ads that could lead you to corrupted websites. If you land on a corrupted page, you may infect your computer with malicious programs or suffer other unwanted consequences. You should not risk your system’s safety in such a way, which is why we advise that you terminate Bronze Aid without hesitation.
Another aspect of the software that you should know about is that it employs tracking cookies and collects information about your browsing habits. This information includes what sites you visit, what you search for, what you click on, etc. Although most of it is non-personally identifiable, sharing your details with unreliable sources is not something we would recommend. In order to make sure that the developers of the software do not misuse your data in the future, you should eliminate Bronze Aid from your PC.
How to remove Bronze Aid?
You can remove Bronze Aid manually or automatically. If you choose manual removal option, you will have to uninstall Bronze Aid from your computer and then eliminate its extension from your browsers. These tasks can be completed with the help of the manual removal instructions presented below the article. Alternative solution is to erase Bronze Aid automatically. All you need to do is download the anti-malware tool from our page and let it scan your system. The utility will detect all potentially harmful files and programs and delete Bronze Aid along with them. You will not have to worry about other online infections while surfing the Web, because the security tool also functions as a malware prevention measure.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Bronze AidUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Bronze Aid. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Bronze Aid and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Bronze Aid and related programs.
Remove Bronze Aid from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Bronze Aid from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Bronze Aid from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Bronze Aid from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Bronze Aid or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Bronze Aid from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Bronze Aid from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Bronze Aid from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Bronze Aid from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Bronze Aid and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.