What is ClearScreen Player?
ClearScreen Player is promoted as a tool that can provide you with a comfortable online video viewing experience without you having to use your web browser. It is practically identical Playthru Player and NowUSeeIt Player. Although at first it may seem like the utility is actually beneficial, it does not take long for users to realize that it is actually an advertising-supported and a potentially unwanted app. The program spreads online in free software bundles and once it gets installed, it starts flooding you with unnecessary ads. We advise that you terminate ClearScreen Player without further delay.
How does ClearScreen Player work?
As it has already been mentioned, the application uses the bundling distribution method. This means that it gets attached to freeware and shareware. During the installation of free software, it is presented to you as an optional offer. If you fail to notice this offer, you agree to installing all additional programs. Oftentimes computer users do that without even realizing it. In order to avoid potentially unwanted apps in the future, you need to be more attentive when installing freeware. Always go with the Advanced or Custom mode and decline all offers of unfamiliar programs. That way, you will only install the software that you actually need.
After ClearScreen Player gets access to your PC, it starts using up a lot of your system resources, which results in your computer working slower than usual. In addition to that, the program floods your browsers with different types of ads. It inserts pop-ups, coupons, links, banners, and other adverts into all of your visited websites. The adware is compatible with all popular browsers, so it does not matter which one of them you use, you will still see the ads. It is important that you know that these advertisements are not monitored by anyone, so they could be fake. If you wish to eliminate the unreliable advertising data from your browsers, you will have to delete ClearScreen Player from your system.
How to remove ClearScreen Player?
As it is not a malicious program, you can uninstall ClearScreen Player manually. Manual ClearScreen Player removal instructions are presented below the article for your convenience. However, if you think you may have other unwanted apps in your PC, you may want to go with the more reliable, automatic ClearScreen Player removal option. If you download the anti-malware tool from our site, it will perform a full system scan. The utility will detect all potentially unsafe components and erase ClearScreen Player along with them. In addition to that, it will also provide your computer with online protection in real time, so that you do not have worry about similar issues in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove ClearScreen PlayerUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall ClearScreen Player. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like ClearScreen Player and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall ClearScreen Player and related programs.
Remove ClearScreen Player from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall ClearScreen Player from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete ClearScreen Player from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove ClearScreen Player from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for ClearScreen Player or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete ClearScreen Player from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase ClearScreen Player from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove ClearScreen Player from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall ClearScreen Player from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable ClearScreen Player and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- can i delete clear screen player without a problem
- clear screen player windows 10
- ClearScreenPlayer exe ClearScreen Player
- how can i delete clear screen player
- how long does it take to uninstall clearscreen player
- removing clearscreen
- what is clearscreenPlayer Browser
- what is ClearScreenPlayer?