What is Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam?
Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam is one of many scams used by cyber crooks to infiltrate your system with unwanted programs and trick you into wasting your money. Some of the other similar scams include “Google Security Warning”, “Your Device is Under Threat”, “Windows Support Alert”, and more. The Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam is hosted on a malign website, which you may get rerouted to, because you already have an adware program on your PC. The only way to get rid of Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam is by uninstalling the application causing the redirects.
How does Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam work?
Code 055BCCAC9FEC webpage claims that your computer is infected and that your personal data including your financial details are at risk. It then urges you to clean your system as soon as possible and presents you with a technical support number. Of course, the number has nothing to do with legitimate tech support and, instead, it connects you to the hackers. They will suggest that you purchase supposedly useful software. They will use scare tactics and other tricks to make sure that you buy their fake product like claiming that you have multiple parasites damaging your PC, that your personal information is being stolen from you, etc. Needless to say, calling the number is a big mistake and nothing good can come from it. What you should do, whenever you see the Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam is close the page immediately.
As we have already mentioned, the reason you get exposed to the scam and likely other advertising content is because you have a potentially unwanted and an ad-supported app on your computer. These programs are not considered malicious, however, they are also not something you should keep on your PC. Adware inserts unwanted data into your browsers, causes redirects, records your browsing history, etc. There is no question that you should terminate Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam related application.
How to remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam?
You can delete Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam associated app manually or automatically. If you do not what it is, you can use the free scanner from our page to identify it. Once you do that, you can choose how you want to erase Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam: manually or automatically. Manual Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam removal instructions can be found below the article. The other solution is to eliminate Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam and other threats from your computer automtically. By using the anti-malware from our website, you will be able to clean system fully. Moreover, the security tool will keep your PC protected from similar and more serious online infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC ScamUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam and related programs.
Remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Code 055BCCAC9FEC Scam and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.