CouponGiant Ads Removal Guide (Delete CouponGiant Ads)
CouponGiant Ads is an ad-supported application that is compatible with all main browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. From the moment the adware enters your computer, you may except to be bombarded with numerous advertisements in all the windows that you open.
Unfortunately, the ads are not only very annoying, but also quite dangerous. To keep your computer safe, we recommend to remove CouponGiant Ads from your PC as soon as you can.
How did CouponGiant Ads enter your system?
This adware most likely entered your computer during your latest freeware installation. Users that use unofficial pages to acquire new software are always at risk of infected their system with unwanted programs as well. In the future, make sure to use only the trustworthy pages. However, if you still plan to download applications from the same questionable sources, at least pay more attention to the process. Choose Advanced or Custom installation option and read the End User License Agreement very carefully. In this document, find and deselect all additional and unknown programs.
What does CouponGiant Ads do?
Like any other advertising supported program, CouponGiant Ads presents users with numerous ads. Bear in mind, that the application holds no responsibility over the contents of the advertisements and thus, it does not check them or their owners. Consequently, it is possible that the third parties that own the ads will turn out to be malicious. If that is the case, you risk getting your computer infected with malware after you click one of the pop-ups. Before you invite a virus, Trojan, or some other form of malicious software in your PC, terminate CouponGiant Ads.
Another reason why you should be reluctant to trust this program is the fact that CouponGianur almost certainly follows your online activities and records the gathered data. Later this information (IP address, search queries, visited pages, clicks, etc.) will most likely be shared with unknown parties. Basically, as long as the adware is in your PC, anyone can access your data and use it for suspicious purposes. We recommend to put an end to such unauthorized activates by performing CouponGiant Ads removal.
How to remove CouponGiant Ads?
In order to uninstall CouponGiant Ads, we advise to employ an up-to-date computer security tool. An authentic and powerful anti-spyware will easily terminate CouponGiant Ads and will also keep your computer safe in the future. However, users who would rather perform the procedure themselves can choose manual CouponGiant Ads removal. To help you with this option, we prepared step-by-step instructions which you will see below this report. Whichever way you choose, we suggest to delete CouponGiant Ads as soon as you can.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove CouponGiant AdsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall CouponGiant Ads. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like CouponGiant Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall CouponGiant Ads and related programs.
Remove CouponGiant Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall CouponGiant Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete CouponGiant Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove CouponGiant Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for CouponGiant Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete CouponGiant Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase CouponGiant Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove CouponGiant Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall CouponGiant Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable CouponGiant Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.