Didisearch.com Removal Guide
If you see Didisearch.com every time you open your browsers, it means that they have been taken over by a browser hijacker. The hijacker’s main symptom is the ability to alter your browser settings without your approval. The distribution method that it uses is called bundling.
This method is used by various potentially unwanted programs that aim to enter your computer without your notice. Didisearch.com is no different. It will modify your settings, flood you with ads, redirect you to its sponsors, and so on. If you do not wish to deal with these disruptions any longer, you should delete Didisearch.com as soon as possible.
The hijacker’s primary concern is to boost online traffic. It uses various tricks to do so. One of them is changing your home page and default search provider to Didisearch.com. This page may appear to you like any other search portal, but it can also be used to expose you to adverts. Your new search engine can be employed for the same purpose. Therefore, if you see any ads or sponsored links on your home page or in your search results, we advise that you avoid clicking on them. The hijacker does not endorse the content that it promotes, which means that this content could be fake. Clicking on fake advertisements could result in serious consequences including accidentally infecting your PC with malicious programs, wasting your money on non-existent products, disclosing your personal details to untrustworthy sources, and so on. If you want to escape these outcomes, you should eliminate Didisearch.com from your browsers.
Although your online security should be reason enough for you to want to terminate Didisearch.com, it also causes other disturbances. The hijacker reroutes you to unknown domains and slows down your Internet browsing speed. It may also affect your system performance and track your cookies. The sooner you get rid of it, the better.
How to remove Didisearch.com?
You can remove Didisearch.com in one of two ways: manually or automatically. We advise to go with automatic Didisearch.com removal for several reasons. First, if you download and implement the anti-malware utility, it will scan your system and detect all potential threats that it contains. You will then be able to uninstall Didisearch.com along with the other unwanted files and programs. Second, the security software also functions as a malware prevention tool, which means that it will help you keep your PC protected in the future. If, however, you decide that you want to erase Didisearch.com manually, you will have to complete two tasks. One of them is to uninstall the program that entered your system together with the hijacker. If you are not sure what it is, use the free scanner from our page. Once you delete Didisearch.com related software, you will be able to restore your browser settings. For more detailed instructions you can use the manual removal guide below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Didisearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Didisearch.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Didisearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Didisearch.com and related programs.
Remove Didisearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Didisearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Didisearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Didisearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Didisearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Didisearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Didisearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Didisearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Didisearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Didisearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.