What is Donald Trump Ransomware?
Donald Trump Ransomware is an infection that contains an image of Donald Trump. Specialists say that it is a typical ransomware infection because it enters systems to encrypt personal files. It has been found that it targets files having such extensions as .zip, .mp3, .pptx, .java, .js, .cfg, .sav, .lv, .raw, .flv, .pak, .xxx, .doc, .docx, .menu, .tax, .sidn, and others.
Like other similar threats, it has been created to steal money, but it seems that this version does not work properly because all the files can be unlocked by clicking on a button Unlock Files in the top-right corner. In case another fixed version ever enters your computer, you should remove Donald Trump Ransomware immediately and do not pay any money it requires. Paying money might be your only chance to unlock them; however, nobody knows whether a decryptor capable of decrypting files really exists. In other words, you might pay your precious money for nothing.
What does Donald Trump Ransomware do?
After the successful infiltration onto the computer, Donald Trump Ransomware encrypts all the files it finds on the computer by adding the extension .ecrypted. It means that your files will look something like this: picture.encrypted. It then opens a window with a list of encrypted files and an image of Donald Trump. The window can be closed easily, so you should check your files immediately after you notice the presence of it. If they are locked, try clicking on the Unlock Files window. If nothing happens, it means that you, most probably, have encountered a fixed version that encrypts files with a unique key. You can pay money if you want to but do not blame us that we have not warned you that you might lose your money and do not get the decryptor.
How did Donald Trump Ransomware enter my computer?
Ransomware infections are threats that are distributed in several different ways. For example, Donald Trump Ransomware could have entered your computer if you have recently opened an attachment from some kind of spam email you have received. Secondly, it might have entered your PC if you have clicked on a wrong link and downloaded some kind of unreliable software. Third, it might have been dropped by a Trojan infection. Finally, the ransomware infection might have used an exploit kit. As can be seen, ransomware can find quickly the way to enter your PC. In order not to allow a similar infection to enter your computer ever again, you have to immediately install reliable security software after the Donald Trump Ransomware removal.
How can I delete Donald Trump Ransomware?
You will have to put some effort to uninstall Donald Trump Ransomware from your PC. It is possible to delete Donald Trump Ransomware manually or automatically, but you should use the first method only if you have knowledge about malware. If not, you should go for the automatic Donald Trump Ransomware removal right away. To remove Donald Trump Ransomware automatically, you need to have a good scanner, so get one first.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Donald Trump RansomwareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Donald Trump Ransomware. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Donald Trump Ransomware and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Delete Donald Trump Ransomware using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove Donald Trump Ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove Donald Trump Ransomware
Remove Donald Trump Ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete Donald Trump Ransomware
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete Donald Trump Ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete Donald Trump Ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.