What is Doseofhealthy.com?
Doseofhealthy.com is a browser hijacker. It can enter your computer via software bundles and install without you knowing. It will hijack your browser and change certain settings. It exists to redirect user to sponsored websites so it can generate traffic but will not directly harm computers. So Doseofhealthy.com is not a malicious virus but it should still not remain on your computer. It can lead you to dangerous websites and you might end up with malware. So before this happens, uninstall Doseofhealthy.com.
How does Doseofhealthy.com spread?
If Doseofhealthy.com is not your computer, then you must have recently installed freeware. Browser hijackers are attached to freeware so they can install together with it. They are optional but hide in Advanced settings of the installation, so most users do not notice it. If you use Default settings, you will not see Doseofhealthy.com or other added items and if you do not uncheck them, you give them permission to install. Loads of different unwanted items could be attached to freeware so always opt for Advanced settings. And remove Doseofhealthy.com if you installed it.
Why should I remove Doseofhealthy.com?
Browser hijackers alter your browser’s settings so if you notice that your homepage, new tabs and search engine have been changed to Doseofhealthy.com, then you definitely have this redirect virus on your computer. You will get redirected to Doseofhealthy.com when you open your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari) and you might not be able to change the settings back without first having to delete Doseofhealthy.com from your computer. It will us the search engine to redirect you to sponsored websites and it will do that by inserting ads into the search results. That’s why browser hijackers exists, to redirect you. The redirects are certainly annoying but they can also put your computer in danger. You could be redirected to a suspicious website and might end up with malware on your computer. If you are looking for a new search engine, we think there are much better alternatives so you should delete Doseofhealthy.com and look into it.
You can use anti-malware software to uninstall Doseofhealthy.com form your computer. If you do not have it and are not planning on getting it, you can erase Doseofhealthy.com by hand. Instructions for Doseofhealthy.com removal will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Doseofhealthy.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Doseofhealthy.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Doseofhealthy.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Doseofhealthy.com and related programs.
Remove Doseofhealthy.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Doseofhealthy.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Doseofhealthy.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Doseofhealthy.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Doseofhealthy.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Doseofhealthy.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Doseofhealthy.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Doseofhealthy.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Doseofhealthy.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Doseofhealthy.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.