Easy Calendar Removal Guide (Remove Easy Calendar)
Easy Calendar is promoted as a tool that will provide with an easy-to-use calendar that displays the current date and time in your browser. It is even presented in Chrome Web Store. Unfortunately, the application does not function properly and if you check its user reviews, you will see that most of them refer to it as a virus or malware.
Although the application is not actually malicious, it is not surprising that computer users state that it is, because it causes unwanted disruptions. It floods you with unnecessary commercial data, some of which is unsafe. There is no question that you need to terminate Easy Calendar as soon as you can, because even though the program is not harmful itself, it can expose you to dangerous online content.
How does Easy Calendar work?
It is possible to acquire Easy Calendar at Chrome Web Store, however, considering its one star rating and negative reviews, it is not likely that anyone actually does it any more. Another way that the adware may enter your PC is with the help of free third party software. Freeware and shareware is often accompanied by potentially unwanted and ad-supported applications, which is why it is so important that you check all steps of the installation wizard when you download it. Never agree to optional offers no matter how useful they may seem. If the application is indeed beneficial, you can acquire it from its official page after you find out more about it.
Once the Easy Calendar extension gets added to you browser, it starts flooding you with commercials. You will see pop-ups, in-text ads, banners, and other advertisements no matter where you go online. You should not trust the advertising data, because it is not endorsed by the application. This means that the software can show you fake commercials and lead you to corrupted sites. We suggest that you delete Easy Calendar without hesitation and thus improve your online security level.
How to remove Easy Calendar?
Luckily, it is not that difficult to uninstall Easy Calendar and its advertisements. You can uninstall the software manually by following the instructions below the article or you can choose the automatic Easy Calendar removal option. If you decide to delete Easy Calendar automatically, you should download the anti-malware tool from our page and use it to scan your PC. The utility will detect all potential threats and erase Easy Calendar with them. You will be able to go back to uninterrupted online surfing and make sure that your computer stays protected at all times.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Easy CalendarUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Easy Calendar. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Easy Calendar and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Easy Calendar and related programs.
Remove Easy Calendar from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Easy Calendar from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Easy Calendar from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Easy Calendar from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Easy Calendar or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Easy Calendar from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Easy Calendar from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Easy Calendar from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Easy Calendar from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Easy Calendar and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.