Easy Search Removal Guide (Uninstall Easy Search)
Easy Search is an unreliable browser extension that is usually classified as adware. The reason it falls into this category is because it generates adverts and causes redirects to its sponsor sites. The application is compatible with all web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and others.
It may not be malicious itself, but it can certainly cause serious trouble, because it exposes you to unsafe web content. It also slows down your browsing speed and affects your computer performance. If you do not want to deal with any of these inconveniences, you should waste no time and remove Easy Search right away.
The ad-supported program uses the bundling method in order to get distributed. It gets attached to freeware and shareware and is shown to you as an additional offer in the installation wizard. If you pay attention to the installation process, you can decline this offer and avoid installing the adware. However, most users simply skip through the wizard without checking what it is that they are agreeing to, which is how the ad-supported and potentially unwanted programs get installed. We urge you not to make the same mistake in the future.
Once inside, the adware starts flooding your browsers with pop-ups, links, banners, coupons, and other ads. Every time you click on one of them, you make profit for the developers of the application. You should know, however, that the adverts are not endorsed by the software. They could be fake and clicking on them may result in you landing on malign websites. If you do not want to risk infecting your PC with malware or falling for other online scams, you should avoid all ads until you terminate Easy Search. And here is how you can do that.
How to remove Easy Search?
You can delete Easy Search manually or automatically. We suggest that you go with automatic removal option, because it is more beneficial. If you download the anti-malware tool from our page, it will scan your system and detect all of its issues. You will then be able to use the utility to eliminate Easy Search and other found threats. Moreover, the malware remover also functions as a malware prevention measure, so it will shield your computer from other Internet-based parasites you may encounter in the future. Alternative solution to automatic Easy Search removal is to uninstall it manually. You can do that by following the instructions presented in the manual removal guide below. Make sure that you delete Easy Search not only from your system, but also from your browser extensions.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Easy SearchUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Easy Search. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Easy Search and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Easy Search and related programs.
Remove Easy Search from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Easy Search from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Easy Search from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Easy Search from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Easy Search or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Easy Search from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Easy Search from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Easy Search from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Easy Search from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Easy Search and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.