Easy Uninstall Removal Guide (Uninstall Easy Uninstall)
Easy Uninstall is promoted as a tool that can help you remove unwanted apps, plugins, etc. in a quick and easy way. Its official website, easyuninstall.com, also states that the application allows you to eliminate junk files and other leftovers of the unnecessary programs. Unfortunately, the utility is not as useful as it claims to be. Despite having an official webpage, it also gets distributed in freeware and shareware bundles.
Potentially unwanted programs often use this distribution method, because it allows them to enter the PC unnoticed by the user. Moreover, the application was developed by ELEX, which is a company that is infamous for its unreliable apps. We advise that you delete Easy Uninstall from your computer without hesitation.
As it has already been mentioned, Easy Uninstall belongs to ELEX, which is responsible for such unwanted programs and browser hijackers as Picexa, Universalsearches.com, Mystartsearch.com, and others. It is entirely possible that one or more of them have entered your system along with Easy Uninstall. The program has also been linked to Mysearch123.com and Ooxxsearch.com, so if one of these hijackers has taken over your browsers, you now know why it has happened. You should get rid of the hijacker, because it will disrupt your surfing, flood you with unreliable advertising data, and cause other troubles.
Another aspect of the application that you should know about is that it connects to the Internet without your permission. It also collects information about your online browsing activities like your visited pages, made searches, clicked ads, etc. in order to create personalized adverts. Although none of these actions are malicious, we would still recommend that you terminate Easy Uninstall, especially if you have downloaded it from a third party website.
How to remove Easy Uninstall?
We offer two Easy Uninstall removal options from which you can choose the one that suits you best. You can uninstall the application manually or automatically. If you decide to delete Easy Uninstall manually, you can follow the instructions that are presented below this article in the manual removal guide. If, however, you want to not only eliminate Easy Uninstall, but also remove other unwanted apps that arrived along with it, you should go with automatic removal option instead. You can download the anti-malware tool from our site and use it to scan your system. The security software will detect all issues and remove Easy Uninstall along with them. It will also provide your PC with other beneficial features like real-time online protection, and more.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Easy UninstallUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Easy Uninstall. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Easy Uninstall and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Easy Uninstall and related programs.
Remove Easy Uninstall from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Easy Uninstall from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Easy Uninstall from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Easy Uninstall from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Easy Uninstall or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Easy Uninstall from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Easy Uninstall from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Easy Uninstall from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Easy Uninstall from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Easy Uninstall and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.