What is Easydialsearch.com?
Easydialsearch.com, also known as Search.easydialsearch.com, is a browser hijacker that can affect any one of your browsers. It is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and others. It changes their settings without your notice and causes other unwanted modifications. The main purpose of the hijacker is to boost web traffic and thus earn revenue for its creators. This is done by flooding you with various ads that appear no matter where you go online. We advise that you eliminate Easydialsearch.com from your browsers and go back to your original preferences as soon as you can.
How does Easydialsearch.com work?
In most cases, the hijacker ends up on your computer with the assistance of free software bundles. When you install freeware, you are often offered to add additional programs to your PC or your browsers. If you do not notice these offers, you agree to them unwittingly. It is possible to avoid this, however, by simply choosing the Advanced installation mode and deselecting all unfamiliar apps from the wizard. No matter how these apps are presented to you, they are not likely to be at all useful. It would be best to prevent them from entering your computer in the future.
The main symptom of the hijacker is that it switches your home page and default search provider to Easydialsearch.com. This site may not look suspicious, however, it is not as reliable as other well-known search portals. If you make use of the search box presented on it, you will be rerouted to a results page containing sponsored links. In fact, commercial data will appear on all of your visited sites. It is not something that you should tolerate, because it will not only slow down your browsing, but also expose you to online scams. If you want to improve your cyber security level, you should get rid of Easydialsearch.com right away.
How to remove Easydialsearch.com?
In order to terminate Easydialsearch.com, you will have to uninstall its related application and then restore your browsers settings. This can be done manually or automatically. If you choose manual Easydialsearch.com removal option, you are welcome to use the instructions that are prepared below this article. If, on the other hand, you decide to go with a more reliable solution and erase Easydialsearch.com automatically, you will need an anti-malware tool. You can download the utility from this page and use it to scan your system. It will detect all issues and delete Easydialsearch.com along with them. More than that, it will also help you keep your PC safe in the future by shielding it from various Internet-based parasites.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Easydialsearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Easydialsearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Easydialsearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Easydialsearch.com and related programs.
Remove Easydialsearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Easydialsearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Easydialsearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Easydialsearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Easydialsearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Easydialsearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Easydialsearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Easydialsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Easydialsearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Easydialsearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- easydialsearch how to remove
- cancel easydialsearch
- delete easy dial search as chrome search engine
- easydialsearch for kaspersky
- easydialsearch kako ukloniti
- how to delete easydialsearch
- how to remove easydialsearch ?
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.