What is Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up?
Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up cannot be closed, and it usually appears on a user’s screen when malicious software enters the computer. This pop-up looks like a legitimate Microsoft notification informing users that they need to activate the Windows license as soon as possible. The Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up cannot be eliminated from the screen, so users do not even suspect that it can be fake.
As it has been revealed, Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up is shown users to convince them to call the provided number. It is said that this number belongs to the technical support that can fix this activation problem; however, the truth is that cyber criminals might be waiting for you in the other end of the line. Therefore, you should not give a call to them. What you should do instead is to delete Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from your screen by eliminating malicious software in order to be able to use your computer normally again. We will, of course, explain to you what to do to make it gone in the following paragraphs, so make sure you read them all carefully.
How does Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up act?
Many users think that they should call the helpline number to eliminate Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Desktop; however, in reality, the pop-up is fake and you do not need to do anything. In fact, it might be even dangerous to dial this number because the cyber criminals pretending to be the customer support might try to steal personal information from you and even the license key of your Windows OS. In addition, this number might not be free at all and you will, most probably, get a huge bill if you call it. As you can see, nothing good can happen out of calling this fake helpline number, so do not pay attention to this pop-up and hurry to remove Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up completely to return to your Desktop.
Why do I see Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up on my screen?
If you already see Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up on your Desktop and cannot access any of your programs/files placed there, there is no doubt that there is a malicious application installed on your computer. You could have installed it hidden in a software bundle, or existing malicious software could have downloaded it on your computer without permission. Remove Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up and then install security software to make sure that another malware showing fake pop-ups does not enter your computer once again.
How can I delete Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up?
You see Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up because there is a malicious application installed on your computer. To uninstall Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up once and for all, you have to find and erase that malware. To be frank, the manual Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up removal is a challenging task, so you should straight go for the automatic Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up removal. In other words, you need to scan your system with a reliable scanner to delete malware showing pop-ups. When it is gone, this fake pop-up will no longer be visible as well.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-upUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up and related programs.
Remove Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Fake Activation Support 1-877-784-7461 pop-up and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.