What is fanli90.cn?
fanli90.cn is a browser hijacker, completely identical to qtipr.com, another hijacker. It will enter your computer via software bundles and it does that without you even noticing. Rather sneaky, but very common. All sorts of adware and browser hijackers use the same method to infect computer because no one would willingly install them. The good news is, fanli90.cn is not malicious. It will not harm your computer but it will still display plenty of annoying features.
It will make unwanted changes to your browser, ones that cannot be undone unless you remove fanli90.cn. Do not be surprised if you start seeing advertisements everywhere you go as fanli90.cn might have adware features. You must always be careful when dealing with browser hijackers and adware because while they are not malicious themselves they can expose you to potentially dangerous content. We strongly suggest you delete fanli90.cn.
Should you delete fanli90.cn?
First of all, you need to understand how you managed to install fanli90.cn in the first place. It was attached to free software in a way that allows it install alongside it. Users don’t even notice most of the time. In order to prevent these added items from installing, you need to deselect them. That can only be done in Advanced or Custom settings. Always choose those settings when you install software and just uncheck the boxes. Do not rush through the installation process in Default settings because you will miss those added items. Had you not rushed, maybe you would not need to remove fanli90.cn right now.
fanli90.cn will suddenly appear on your browser and will keep appearing every time you open it. It can hijack all leading browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and will set itself as your homepage and new tabs. The website offers you supposedly funny stories and nothing else. While you can just ignore it, we suggest you uninstall fanli90.cn as soon as possible. It is not dangerous by itself but it might start inserting advertisements everywhere you go. That is done so that certain websites would be able to earn income from pay-per-click advertising. The worrying thing about ads generated by hijackers and adware is that they may not always be safe. You could click on the wrong ad and end up on a dangerous website where malware is waiting for you. fanli90.cn does not offer you anything useful and you should not delay the inevitable. Eliminate inevitable from your computer.
The easiest way to uninstall fanli90.cn would be to acquire a reliable removal tool. Scan your system and if the hijacker is located, allow it to erase fanli90.cn. You can also take care of fanli90.cn removal by hand, if you prefer but that means you will have to locate fanli90.cn yourself.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Fanli90.cnUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Fanli90.cn. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Fanli90.cn and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Fanli90.cn and related programs.
Remove Fanli90.cn from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Fanli90.cn from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Fanli90.cn from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Fanli90.cn from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Fanli90.cn or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Fanli90.cn from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Fanli90.cn from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Fanli90.cn from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Fanli90.cn from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Fanli90.cn and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.