What is FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus?
FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus is another malicious application that will lock your screen completely once it infiltrates your computer. The window it places over Desktop on the affected system contains an FBI logo, but we can assure you that it has nothing in common with this institution. FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus has been developed by cyber criminals who want users’ money.
Similar screenlockers analyzed by researchers some time ago accused users of doing something illegal, e.g. watching child pornography or downloading torrents and then told users to pay a fine using MoneyPak, a popular money transfer service. You can remove the screen-locking window from the screen yourself, so we see no reason why you should make a payment. To close the opened window, you must delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from your computer. It is quite problematic to erase such infections because they do not allow users to access Desktop and system utilities. Of course, it does not mean that there is nothing users can do to disable them.
What does FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus do?
FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus will lock your screen by placing a window with a message on it thus making it impossible to access programs, browse the web, and do other activities. It might seem that the quickest way to unlock the computer is to transfer the indicated amount of money, but, believe us, you do not need to do this since you can remove the opened window from Desktop yourself by implementing the full FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus removal. Yes, it will not be an easy task, but it is hundred times better to delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus yourself than send money to malicious software developers behind this infection. No matter what kind of threat you encounter in your life, never pay a cent to cyber criminals. They will not remove malware for you. Additionally, they might use extracted money to create new harmful infections.
How did FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus enter my computer?
This paragraph will tell you how FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus is distributed in detail; however, you must delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from your computer no matter what. According to specialists, this malicious application is mainly spread via contaminated email attachments, malicious websites, or malicious software packages. It makes modifications on affected computers and locks their screens the second it infiltrates them, so it is impossible not to notice the entrance of this malicious application.
How do I uninstall FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from my computer?
The FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus removal will not be easy, but you must still remove it from your computer if you want to use your computer normally again in the near future. To delete this threat, you need to boot into Safe Mode with Networking. Once you do this, you could remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus either manually or automatically. If we were you, we would adopt the latter removal method, i.e. remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus automatically since it is the easiest malware removal method available.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus
Remove FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete FBI Green Dot Moneypak Virus from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.