Fcb-search.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Fcb-search.com)
Fcb-search.com is a browser hijacker that is powered by IMALI – N.I. MEDIA LTD. This company is responsible for a variety of similar programs like Friendlyerror.com, TabNewSearch.com, Cooliosearch.com, and others.
The hijacker is targeted towards FC Barcelona fans, who may find it useful at first, however, it has several drawbacks. It can alter you settings without your permission, cause random redirects, insert ads into your browsers, and more. If you do not want to deal with the symptoms that the hijacker causes any longer, you should delete Fcb-search.com without hesitation.
The hijacker sets Fcb-search.com as your home page, new tab, and default search provider as soon as you install the potentially unwanted program with which it gets distributed. The website itself may seem perfect for a FC Barcelona fan as it contains a toolbar with such buttons as FCB News, FCB Videos, FCB store, FCB Tickets, FCB Apps, Live Games, FCB Forum, Official FCB Website, as well as Sports, Social, and E-Mail. The page also provides you with two search boxes and the ability to choose from several backgrounds. If you enter a query into one of the boxes, you will get presented with results from Yahoo Search. Keep in mind that the hijacker may add sponsored links into these results.
As it has been mentioned above, there are several drawbacks to Fcb-search.com. First, it is possible that it took over your browsers without your approval as it gets distributed in free software bundles. Moreover, the hijacker causes such unwanted symptoms as flooding you with commercials and rerouting you to unknown sites in the middle of your browsing. These activities may result in serious consequences, because the data that the hijacker exposes you to is not all safe. You could accidentally click on a fake advert and end up on a corrupted site. If you want to avoid that, you should remove Fcb-search.com as soon as you can.
How to remove Fcb-search.com?
If you decide to terminate Fcb-search.com, you will have to choose between two possible removal options. One of them is to delete Fcb-search.com manually and the other one is to do it automatically. In order to delete the hijacker manually, you will have to uninstall its related program and edit your browser settings. Instructions on how to complete manual Fcb-search.com removal are presented below the article. If, on the other hand, you decide to eliminate Fcb-search.com automatically, you will have to use an anti-malware utility. The malware remover will scan your PC and detect all potential issues. It will not only clean your system, but also ensure its safety in the future by shielding it from various online threats.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Fcb-search.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Fcb-search.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Fcb-search.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Fcb-search.com and related programs.
Remove Fcb-search.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Fcb-search.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Fcb-search.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Fcb-search.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Fcb-search.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Fcb-search.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Fcb-search.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Fcb-search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Fcb-search.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Fcb-search.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.