What is causing the redirects?
If your computer is constantly redirecting you to Feed.streaming-time.com, you might be dealing with a browser hijacker infection. If you’re not familiar with what it is, you may have heard the term redirect virus. It’s essentially an infection that redirects you to certain websites in order to make revenue.
For this purpose, once a hijacker enters, it’ll change browser’s settings and set its promoted website as the browser’s homepage. These changes may come out of the blue, because hijackers can install without users even noticing. They use the bundling method, which basically is adding the hijacker to a freeware program. Unless the user deselects the hijacker, it will install alongside the program. If you continue reading this report, we will explain how you could prevent such unwanted installations. If you’re just looking for how to remove Feed.streaming-time.com, scroll down to the very end of this article for instructions. Or install anti-spyware software and have it take care of it for you.
How to prevent hijackers from installing?
Because a lot of hijackers come attached to freeware, you need to pay attention to how you install that freeware. Follow the processes carefully, or at least skim through the provided information. When given the choice, opt for Advanced (Custom) settings. If anything has been added to the program you are installing, those settings will show you. If you see any attached offers, uncheck their boxes. Deselecting a few boxes is all you need to do to prevent all kinds of unwanted installations. If you are given the choice of which settings to use, always use Advanced instead of Default. Default settings do not show any added offers, and by using those settings, you’re essentially allowing those offers to install. Pay attention to how you install programs and where you get them from if you want to not have to waste time and effort with getting rid of junk programs later on.
Why delete Feed.streaming-time.com?
When the hijacker installs, it will immediately change your browser’s settings. All browsers will be affected, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Once the changes were put into effect, you will be unable to reverse them while the hijacker is installed. Until you get rid of it, you will be stuck with the set site as your homepage. There will be a search engine provided on the site, and if you try to use it, you may encounter sponsored content in the results. Those results may seem like they could be useful but in reality, they would lead to websites that have nothing to do with what you were looking for. Their owners are merely trying to earn revenue from traffic. In some cases, you could even be redirected to websites that have something malicious on them. This could lead to a serious malware infection, if you’re not careful. Thus, we would not recommend using the provided search engine.
There are two options to uninstall Feed.streaming-time.com, manually or automatically. If you would prefer to do it yourself, go with the former. In case you are unsure about where to start, use the below provided instructions to help you. Otherwise, scan your computer with anti-spyware software, and if the hijacker comes up, get rid of it.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Feed.streaming-time.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Feed.streaming-time.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Feed.streaming-time.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Feed.streaming-time.com and related programs.
Remove Feed.streaming-time.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Feed.streaming-time.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Feed.streaming-time.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Feed.streaming-time.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Feed.streaming-time.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Feed.streaming-time.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Feed.streaming-time.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Feed.streaming-time.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Feed.streaming-time.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Feed.streaming-time.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.