What is Funny Collection?
Funny Collection is not funny at all. It took several minutes for malware experts to find out that it is nothing more than an ad-supported program displaying annoying commercial advertisements. Since it has such an innocent name, many users do not suspect that this application installed on their computers might be responsible for the presence of ads.
Some users, of course, do not even know that they have this application installed on their computers. If you see ads having a label “Funny Collection”, you should know that there are no doubts that this program is installed on your computer too. Delete Funny Collection without consideration despite the fact that it pretends to be useful because, we can assure you, it is not going to do anything good to you. Instead, you might be exposed to threats by clicking on commercials it shows to users.
What does Funny Collection do?
The main goal of Funny Collection is to display ads, so not do be surprised when it starts showing advertisements in all kinds of forms after installing it. Usually, these ads do not look harmful, but it is definitely not a good idea to click on them because they might take to bad pages. A malicious software might be immediately installed on the computer after clicking on a commercial advertisement shown by Funny Collection too. Of course, we do not say that all ads shown by this program are malicious, but you will not know which ads are safe to click on and which are not, so ignoring them all is highly recommended. Of course, it does not mean that it is safe to keep Funny Collection installed on the computer, so go to uninstall Funny Collection as soon as possible. If you do not implement the Funny Collection removal soon, it might cause online privacy issues too because this application can record information about users and their browsing activities.
Why do I have Funny Collection installed on my PC?
There are two explanations why Funny Collection is installed on your computer. First, you could have downloaded it from the web yourself. Some users allow this program to enter their systems because they think that it could be useful. Second, Funny Collection could have been installed on your computer illegally. Adware programs usually travel in software bundles, but, of course, other methods might be used to spread them too. Protect your PC from harm by installing security software after the Funny Collection removal.
How can I delete Funny Collection?
Check Control Panel – you might be able to delete Funny Collection from there like an ordinary application. If it is nowhere to be seen there, we highly recommend going to remove Funny Collection automatically because erasing its files and registry keys separately might be a really difficult job to do. Do not use the malware remover you have because, evidently, it is not trustworthy if Funny Collection is installed on your system. Go to acquire a reputable tool to get rid of adware.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Funny CollectionUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Funny Collection. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Funny Collection and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Funny Collection and related programs.
Remove Funny Collection from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Funny Collection from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Funny Collection from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Funny Collection from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Funny Collection or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Funny Collection from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Funny Collection from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Funny Collection from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Funny Collection from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Funny Collection and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- VIRUS FUNNY COLLECTION
- how to remove funny collection malware
- funny collection virus firefox
- funny colection como remover
- FUNNY COLLECTION VIRUS REMOVE
- how to remove funny collection on internet explorer
- how to remove funny collection tool bar without
- remove funny collection virus
- Windows XP Database
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.