What is h3649.ru?
h3649.ru pop-ups might be appearing because you have an adware application on your computer. It’s not a malicious computer virus and it will not harm your computer because that is not its main intention. You will however, get pop-ups leading to h3649.ru. And that can be highly annoying behavior. You might be wondering why adware is even on your computer. It installed when you were installing free software.
This is not uncommon and a lot of free software has some sort of unwanted item attached to it, such as adware. The installation can be prevented and ways to do that will be explained later on in the article. While adware is not dangerous by itself, the pop-ups might cause harm. You could be tricked into downloading some sort of malware and that could lead to serious trouble. You most likely do not need more reasons on why you should delete h3649.ru.
What does h3649.ru do?
Adware is attached to free software and that allows it to install together with it. It should be noted that it is an optional item and you don’t have to install it if you do not wish to do so. However, many users are not even aware it’s there so they end up allowing it to install. If you choose Default settings, you are basically allowing bundled items to install. You should avoid choosing those settings as much as possible. Instead, you need to opt for Advanced (Custom) mode. In those settings, you will be able to view all bundled items and you can also deselect them. Had you deselected the adware, you would not need to remove h3649.ru right now.
Adware will not harm your computer but the pop-ups it generates might. Pop-ups with the h3649.ru URL could cause trouble if you’re not careful. First of all, adware can usually insert the pop-ups into all leading browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The only way to not be bothered by those pop-ups is to uninstall h3649.ru pop-ups causing adware.. Usually adware aims to generate pay-per-click income for sponsored websites but it might also expose you to dangerous content. You could be getting pop-ups suggesting you download/update a program or that you must scan your system with the advertised software because your computer is infected. Do not download anything that comes from unofficial websites. You could download malware onto your computer if you trust random pop-ups with secure downloads. We strongly suggest you locate and delete h3649.ru.
We suggest you use a professional removal tool to remove h3649.ru. It if locates adware, allow it to delete and that should eliminate h3649.ru pop-ups. In case you wish to uninstall h3649.ru yourself, follow the provided instructions below. Whichever way you choose, make sure you take care of h3649.ru removal fully.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove h3649.ruUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall h3649.ru. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like h3649.ru and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall h3649.ru and related programs.
Remove h3649.ru from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall h3649.ru from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete h3649.ru from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove h3649.ru from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for h3649.ru or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete h3649.ru from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase h3649.ru from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove h3649.ru from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall h3649.ru from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable h3649.ru and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.