What is Hao643.com?
Hao643.com is a dubious page and a browser hijacker that infected your computer via software bundles. You must have recently installed some kind of free program from the Internet and did notice Hao643.com being attached to it. If you do not deselect extra offers, they are allowed to install alongside the freeware without you even noticing.
Once it gets inside your computer, it will make changes to your browser and set itself as your homepage and new tabs. The website is very questionable and we do not recommend you use it because you could be exposing your computer to questionable content. Browser hijackers all aim to redirect users to sponsored content so that they could generate money for site owner. So basically, they are using you to make money but provide questionable services in return. Does not sound like a good trade. You should seriously consider Hao643.com removal.
How did Hao643.com invade your computer?
Hijackers do not need elaborate ways to get inside your computer. They are added to freeware as optional offers but are hidden, if you miss them, they will be allowed to install alongside the freeware. And you would not even notice. To avoid such unwanted installations, you need to manually prevent them. When installing programs, choose Advanced or Custom settings and uncheck the boxes of all extra offers. If you use Default, you will end up not noticing anything. It takes much less time to uncheck a couple of boxes than it would be to delete Hao643.com but in the end, it is your choice.
Why remove Hao643.com?
As soon as the hijacker enters your computer, it will change browser’s settings and try to redirect you to sponsored pages. All leading browsers will lead you to Hao643.com when you open them, and that is because Hao643.com has been set as the homepage and new tabs. So unless you uninstall Hao643.com and then manually change settings, you will be stuck with Hao643.com. The website is in Chinese, so if you don’t speak the language, you have even less need to keep it. There will be all kinds of links provided and we suggest you do not press on them, especially if you do not know what you are pressing on. There will also be a search engine provided, and if you execute a search, whether via it or address bar, you will be taken to baidu.com. The search engine could be inserting sponsored content into the results so that it could redirect you. We would avoid those results if we were you. Some of them could lead to malicious sites and you could end up with malware. Delete Hao643.com.
You could obtain reliable removal software and have it remove Hao643.com for you. This would be the easiest option because the program would do everything. You can try to uninstall Hao643.com manually, just bear in mind that you will need to find the hijacker yourself.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Hao643.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Hao643.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Hao643.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Hao643.com and related programs.
Remove Hao643.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Hao643.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Hao643.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Hao643.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Hao643.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Hao643.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Hao643.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Hao643.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Hao643.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Hao643.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.