HDtubeV is an adware application that sneakily enters your computer. It infects your device via software bundle and you don’t even notice that you installed it. Adware works silently so unless you are aware of the warning signs, you might not realize HDtubeV is on your computer. It should be noted that HDtubeV is not a virus and is not malicious. Adware is used to generate traffic for certain websites but it’s not harmless. It will generate huge amounts of ads and those ads could lead you to questionable websites. Those websites could have malware on them and you might accidentally download it. If you are reading this, then you probably have suspicions about HDtubeV infecting your computer. Scan your computer with a reliable malware scanner and if it’s found, remove HDtubeV immediately.
How did I get infected and why should I delete HDtubeV?
Adware travels in software bundles. A lot of users are unaware that the freeware they download from the Internet has items attached to it. While those items are optional, users end up installing them anyway. This happens when they use Default settings. All added items hide in Advanced (Custom) settings and if you opt for Default, you automatically give them permission to install. Always use Advanced settings because you can never know what could be attached to freeware.
If you were to get infected with adware, your computer would become slower than before and your browser could crash more often. This is a first warning sign and it happens because all the ads adware generates puts a strain your computer and browser. HDtubeV can attach itself to Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Safari so it doesn’t matter which browser you use, ads will be everywhere. HDtubeV will monitor your browsing sessions and collect your IP addresses, web and search histories. Then it will use that information to generate ads specifically for you. It’s important that you do not click on those ads. It could be offering amazing deals but you should be aware that they are probably fake. If you were to click on ads by HDtubeV, you could be taken to a suspicious website and might end up with malware on your computer. HDtubeV invades your privacy and exposes you to potentially dangerous websites. You should not need more reasons to uninstall HDtubeV.
You can remove HDtubeV either manually or automatically. Manual HDtubeV removal will need you to uninstall HDtubeV related applications, including the freeware that brought it into your computer in the first place. If you chose to delete HDtubeV automatically, then you need reliable anti-malware software. We recommend that a anti-malware program be always present on your computer, as viruses are everywhere these days.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove HDtubeVUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall HDtubeV. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like HDtubeV and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall HDtubeV and related programs.
Remove HDtubeV from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall HDtubeV from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete HDtubeV from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove HDtubeV from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for HDtubeV or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete HDtubeV from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase HDtubeV from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove HDtubeV from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall HDtubeV from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable HDtubeV and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.