About InitialPage123 Virus
InitialPage123 Virus is the page that may be loading every time you open your browser if you have a browser hijacker on your hands. Hijackers are not serious computer threats and usually aim to generate traffic for sponsored pages so that owners could make money. While not very dangerous, they can be highly aggravating because they change browser’s settings without permission and perform those redirects. In some cases, those redirects could lead users to malicious sites where malware could be lurking.
The reason you have a hijacker on your computer is because you must have carelessly installed free software onto your computer. When installing programs you get from the Internet, you need to decline all additional offers that come with it. Otherwise, you end up with browser hijackers on your computers. We probably do not need to say this but you ought to delete InitialPage123 Virus.
How did InitialPage123 Virus end up on my computer?
Browser hijackers install onto computers using free software bundles. Like we said before, you need to deselect all extra offers that come with free software. This can be done only if you choose Advanced or Custom settings during freeware installation and uncheck the boxes of those added items. It is much easier to do this than it would be to remove InitialPage123 Virus or similar infections later on. Using Default settings will not do you any favors because you will not be informed about any additional items and they will install alongside the freeware.
Why should you uninstall InitialPage123 Virus?
You will be constantly redirected to InitialPage123 Virus, no matter which browser you use (be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) if you have the hijacker on your computer. It will be set as your homepage and new tabs without you knowing. And once you notice those changes, you would probably go to alter them back but you will quickly realize that it is futile to do so because the hijacker will just change them again. Until you delete InitialPage123 Virus from the system, you are stuck with InitialPage123 Virus. The site will have loads of articles on it and a search box. Using the web page is not something we can stop you from doing but we do not recommend it because who knows what kinds of content you could be exposed to. Worst case scenario, you could be led to malicious sites. Nothing good will come from keeping the hijacker on your computer so we suggest you delete InitialPage123 Virus. After you uninstall InitialPage123 Virus, you should be able to go back to normal browsing.
InitialPage123 Virus removal
In order to fully erase InitialPage123 Virus, you may need to obtain professional removal software. Those kinds of programs are designed to get rid of such unwanted threats. But if you prefer manual InitialPage123 Virus removal, you can choose to do that. Bear in mind, however, that you will have to find the hijacker yourself, which could prove to be tricky.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove InitialPage123 VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall InitialPage123 Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like InitialPage123 Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall InitialPage123 Virus and related programs.
Remove InitialPage123 Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall InitialPage123 Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete InitialPage123 Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove InitialPage123 Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for InitialPage123 Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete InitialPage123 Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase InitialPage123 Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove InitialPage123 Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall InitialPage123 Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable InitialPage123 Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.