What is Intabsearch.com?
Intabsearch.com is a browser hijacker that is practically identical to Speeddialsearch.com. It spreads online with the help of free third party software bundles. The hijacker enters your PC and changes your preferences without your knowledge. It also causes other issues including flooding you with ads, rerouting you to unknown websites, and more. The reason it causes these inconveniences is because it makes profit for its developers by generating web traffic. There is no point in tolerating the hijacker’s symptoms. We advise that you terminate Intabsearch.com right away.
How does Intabsearch.com work?
Intabsearch.com can replace your home page and default search engine. The page contains a search box that redirects you to Google.com. Keep in mind, however, that it may add its own sponsored links into these results. The hijacker will show you commercial data on other sites that you open as well. It does not matter what those sites are, you will still see the advertisements. We urge you not to click on them, because they may be unsafe. The advertising content that is presented to you by the hijacker is not endorsed by it, so it could be fake. If you are a security-minded computer user, you should not click on any ads that come from the hijacker and delete Intabsearch.com as soon as you can.
In addition to the untrustworthy adverts, you will experience redirects to unfamiliar websites. Moreover, the hijacker will slow down your online browsing speed. It will also track your cookies in order to collect information about your surfing habits including what pages you visit, what you search for, what ads you click on, etc. This information can be used for creating targeted ads. It may also be sold to third parties. We do not recommend sharing your details with unknown sources, even if they are personally non-identifiable.
How to remove Intabsearch.com?
As it has already been mentioned, the hijacker travels in free software bundles. This means that it has most likely entered your PC along with other potentially unwanted programs. If you want to erase Intabsearch.com manually, you will have to uninstall them from your computer. After you delete Intabsearch.com related application, you should be able to restore your browser settings without any difficulty. Instructions below can help you with these tasks. Alternatively, you can eliminate Intabsearch.com automatically by implementing an anti-malware tool from our site. It will scan your system, detect, and delete all potential threats. In addition to Intabsearch.com removal, the utility will also ensure your computer’s safety in the future by shielding it from various Internet-based parasites at all times.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Intabsearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Intabsearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Intabsearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Intabsearch.com and related programs.
Remove Intabsearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Intabsearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Intabsearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Intabsearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Intabsearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Intabsearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Intabsearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Intabsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Intabsearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Intabsearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.